Newest Members
Casey_SC, Xr2, clt, Lumpy, squeekinby
12372 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
6 registered (TJ jeff, aniceguy, 4 invisible), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12372 Members
74 Forums
63593 Topics
444250 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#366138 - 07/17/11 11:24 PM Giving up
loved1forever Offline

There have been a number of survivors' partners who have given up over the last few weeks or so and I wish them courage in their direction to move on. I'm in that stage myself, with a lot of thinking going on and decisions to be made in the coming months. I'm not ready to give up yet, but would like to hear from others, maybe newcomers, who are in this spousal CSA position now.

We all want healing,

L1F

#366143 - 07/18/11 12:04 AM Re: Giving up [Re: loved1forever]
surflife2007 Offline

I am here for you...I'm a spouse of a CSA survivor. Feel free to read my posts here. I discovered the acting out in December while we were engaged and at that time he disclosed his abuse. I agreed to stand by him and married him in April. Things have not been easy...but they are oh so worth it. My husband is a good man who is now on a path to healing and I know he loves me very much. I am not going to live in fear and I will take things a day at a time. Right now things are great...and I know that won't always be te case, but I am willing to take the bad with the "oh so good."

MS has taught me patience and understanding and I am learning everything I can to make sure I'm giving him what he needs and giving myself what I need.

This is the path I have chosen for my life. And so...I will make it a good and peaceful, loving and fulfilling path...

I wish you peace and a clear head...just breathe...

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.