Newest Members
MG5555, ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128
12506 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Moriji (44), Nicos (48), weharry1959 (55)
Who's Online
2 registered (manipulated, traveler), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12506 Members
74 Forums
64205 Topics
448046 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#366077 - 07/16/11 11:52 AM Boy in Brooklyn kidnapped and murdered
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
*** TRIGGERING ***

Brooklyn Boy (Leiby Kletzky) abducted on city street on way home from camp.

Dismembered Body found

http://abcnews.go.com/US/brooklyn-missing-boy-police-arrest-man-dismembered-child/story?id=14062563

Abductor Levi Aron confesses

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/brooklyn-boy-murder-suspect-levi-aron-confesses-14068975

Boy was tied onto a couch and had marks on arms indicating a struggle.

Confessor shows no emotion indicating he is sociopathic or psychopathic.

Ritual mourning

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/16/nyregion/ritual-mourning-for-slain-brooklyn-8-year-old.html

Allen

#366081 - 07/16/11 02:18 PM Re: Boy in Brooklyn kidnapped and murdered [Re: pufferfish]
kb8715 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I work walking distance from where they found him....Sunset Park Bklyn. I thought Monsters were else where.

Our youngest (almost 13) is greatly disturbed by this as we all are. Kids out here are all scared this happened so near us.

So sad.

#366086 - 07/16/11 04:18 PM Re: Boy in Brooklyn kidnapped and murdered [Re: kb8715]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
I hate this planet more and more every day. How did this happen? Why does this happen? These inhabitants...some percentage of these inhabitants are just so evil! Why does anyone bring Hell upon a child?

I should never havelooked at this. Sorry. not your fault.

God please take care of this boy.

#366092 - 07/16/11 09:01 PM Re: Boy in Brooklyn kidnapped and murdered [Re: Still]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
I agree, Robbie, for some things there just are no words. This thing that did this to this little boy is textbook psychopath. Poor, poor boy. And the sad thing is that this psychopath will now probably play the "I'm a nut" card and not get what he deserves.

#366124 - 07/17/11 06:37 PM Re: Boy in Brooklyn kidnapped and murdered [Re: EGL]
GeorgeMartin Offline

Loc: USA
Actually it is with anything, the boy was smothered to death, and once that was done, the question become a practical 1. what do I do with the body 2. how do I dispose of the body and 3. how do I do the first two without incrimination to myself as the perp. Pretty simple though complicated at the same time. A paradox.

Sad and pathetic this man felt he had to do this type of activity and harmed so many people including himself in the process.

Why the parents allowed this 8 year old child to walk anywhere alone in this day and age is beyond me. Our perps let us walk to and from the store (about the same distance as this 8 yr. old boy walked) but we were more rural/suburban-ish. Of course, we weren't looking for the boogie man with the bag of candy in a long trench coat. That Boogie man lived right at home with us and slept in the same house.

Anyway, aside from the adult man being solicited by a 8 year old boy to get him un-lost, the man took it upon himself to conduct himself as he did, and in the end of it all it resulted in the loss of this boy's life. Now, the punishment should be that he simply get put back into that community, with a ankle bracelet on his ankle and see how long it take or him to survive in that community now that they and we know who he is, how he is, and what he has done. Let him live his crime for the rest of his days in the community that he committed it in. That would be fitting!

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.