Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
6 registered (sportinrucks, learning2remember, 4 invisible), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64030 Topics
446836 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#364952 - 06/26/11 02:38 PM Brotherhood & healing
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Howdy, my fraternal brothers,

I, along with obi (Todd), just got back from a weekend in Tulsa, OK.

There we met up with two other of our brothers in healing there. Daryl (prisonerID) & Darren (ren42).

My/our purpose is to spend time with our fellow brothers (fraternal) in healing. Just enjoying each others company, brotherhood & friendship. In a safe & healing environment.

We took in a movie & then went to an Italian restaurant and had a dinner together. We sat there for about 4 1/2 to 5 hours. talking about our healing, our hopes. Everyone saying what was on their mind, in compassion, understanding & love for one another, face to face.

For me it's another chance for me to shed some of my shyness & self imposed isolation. It is with persons whom I feel safe with. People whom I trust & love. People whom I can relate to.
A huge day for me in healing & brotherhood, with a great group of men in healing.

Good food. Good healing & great company, face to face. Thanks my brothers, Daryl, Darren & Obi, for a loving & healing day. I am very lucky indeed to have you all.

Heal well, my brothers, heal well.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me.

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#365055 - 06/27/11 08:13 PM Re: Brotherhood & healing [Re: petercorbett]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
thanks moose.... we, too, are blessed to have you in our lives...

my story

my vlog

#365059 - 06/27/11 10:15 PM Re: Brotherhood & healing [Re: Obi]
prisonerID Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Oklahoma
It was a total pleasure and a great day all the way around. I appreciate you guys driving to Tulsa to meet and share your time with me. All three of you were great company.

Daryl

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.