Newest Members
JEB, javadi, Michael196555, KinshipKat, bluecat
12606 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
annerachel (50), DRC (42), Jeffrey Allen Miller (51), jenk (44), Niall (48), nrm (36), rolfw (31), seb16 (25), SurviveManc1 (39), westchesterguy (51)
Who's Online
6 registered (dan_in_newengland, Michael1965, robwk1988, Obi, 2 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12606 Members
74 Forums
64722 Topics
452369 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#363995 - 06/11/11 12:08 PM I think I'm getting it
h.beat,h.break Offline

Loc: New York
Recently, I've been frequenting some sites looking for anon interactions with other men. Not a confession, although it kinda feels like one, since I am a bit ashamed of myself for going back there. But, I've been struggling with my sexuality for a long time ever since the abuse started and I was just looking for answers. Some days I felt straight and others gay. It's difficult when you can't place a finger on who you are supposed to be even when your eyes are open.

Anyway, I had met one of the guys from the site yesterday and I found myself enjoying the conversation (in public which I am not used to doing). However, after the date was over, I found myself going from cloud 9 to cloud -999. I'm afraid of what this means, but at the same time I'm not. IDK. But, I guess, I just have to take this slow until I figure SOMETHING out.

#364663 - 06/20/11 07:26 PM Re: I think I'm getting it [Re: h.beat,h.break]
lfp Offline

I am also familiar with the awkward feeling of "revealing too much".

Ah relationships... such difficult thing to manage.

The Round Table, Mondays 7:30pm CST.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.