Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 23 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63189 Topics
441846 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#403892 - 07/17/12 12:17 PM Re: exercise and nutrition for better self-esteem [Re: thefutureorbust]
Clifford125 Offline

Exercise and healthy diet play an important role in improving your self esteem.
Yoga is the best exercise to get rid of the depression, stress, and anxiety and improve your self esteem and self respect.

#405488 - 08/01/12 07:18 AM Re: exercise and nutrition for better self-esteem [Re: thefutureorbust]
atari_kid86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Michigan
Healthy living has been an important part of my recovery. Why? Well, one thing about it is very clear: it's something that's intentional. I have to WORK at being healthy. I have to make the effort to go out for a run, a bike ride, or attend a yoga class. I have to make a conscious choice to eat well.

The intentional nature of healthy living keeps me busy, which keeps me from getting into an unhealthy place in my mind. It also, as has been stated earlier, gives me a boost in self-esteem.

I feel good and it keeps me busy. smile

#422881 - 01/22/13 12:18 AM Re: exercise and nutrition for better self-esteem [Re: thefutureorbust]
Chalmer Offline

Loc: NY
Hi Joe,
Great post on exercise and nutrition for better self esteem and like to add we must exercise regularly and have nutritive diet plan to lead healthy and active lifestyle and to prevent ourselves from major health disease like cholesterol, high blood pressure, depression, obesity, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and certain types of cancer.

#423089 - 01/24/13 06:12 AM Re: exercise and nutrition for better self-esteem [Re: thefutureorbust]
sallyjoseph Offline

Exercise regularly may reduce the risk of a huge variety of health condition which can often make suffers feel low and cause them to lose confidence and self esteem, nutrition may also be able to boost your confidence and self esteem by putting the right food into your body.

#423827 - 01/31/13 02:54 AM Re: exercise and nutrition for better self-esteem [Re: thefutureorbust]
Andreu Offline

Exercise and good nutrition food both are best for health and prevent us from many diseases. We can get a healthy body easily with these two tools. We should do exercise daily and eat well and balanced food for a good living life.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.