Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
2 registered (Obi, 1 invisible), 37 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63789 Topics
445466 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#364005 - 06/11/11 06:37 PM dunn
brokenleg Offline

I dunno how to feel really, rather numb. I have seen my abuser's profile on facebook by a coincidence. He had posted messages one of my cousins photos. I feel sick.It reminded me the fact that he had abused me sexually, over 3 years. He was 13-14 when it had occured. He had never hit me.However he had taken stg really precious to me. My mum, sis knows what he had done. I had confronted him by phone. Ofcourse he denied. I haven't been talking about him for a while until today. And I really hate to see his name, photo again.
I hope tommorrow would be better. Thanks for listening

Edited by brokenleg (06/11/11 06:38 PM)

#364018 - 06/12/11 01:33 AM Re: dunn [Re: brokenleg]
Napoleon Offline

Loc: Utah
Sorry that this happened to you too.

I know exactly how you fell… I remember when my perp posted to a mutual friend, and I saw him sitting there… I didn’t know exactly how to react, I did not expect it in the least…

There is a feature in face book that will allow you to block him. You wont’ see his posts, and he won’t see yours. You can find instructions here: http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-block-someone-on-facebook.html -- I have used this to block people who bring back pain full memories, but not my perp,

O no, not my perp… alternately you can do what I did, and that is to use face book to let him know what you think of him. Just think a new way to confront him and turn your pain into his embarrassment and his pain, it was never you pain or embarrassment to bear. His wife saw the post and got in touch with me…

I created a database of all his frineds. I think I will block him shortly after I start messaging all his friends (letting them know what kind of person he is) so he can't respond at least not to me...

#364247 - 06/15/11 08:24 AM Re: dunn [Re: Napoleon]
brokenleg Offline

Thanks Napoleon, for the suggestions. They really helped me to think about what I have to do.
I had confront him before by mobile-phone,however he came around my town to see my grandpa. I didn't see him, but I did let him know that I didn't want to see his face again. I told my grandpa, I didn't want them in here. I had seen his mother, my aunt, who was trying to chat with me. I didn't reply. I was quite rude. My father, didn't know anything about the abuse, told me why I ignored his mother. I had really felt better after that. My mum and sister as well, they know the abuse as well.

I didn't get any news from him , until that time. And I felt really diffrent,numb. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Your brother in healing BL.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.