Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dm13 (39), Jaso (34), liliana888 (43), Raju (32)
Who's Online
5 registered (5 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64020 Topics
446788 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#363995 - 06/11/11 12:08 PM I think I'm getting it
h.beat,h.break Offline

Loc: New York
Recently, I've been frequenting some sites looking for anon interactions with other men. Not a confession, although it kinda feels like one, since I am a bit ashamed of myself for going back there. But, I've been struggling with my sexuality for a long time ever since the abuse started and I was just looking for answers. Some days I felt straight and others gay. It's difficult when you can't place a finger on who you are supposed to be even when your eyes are open.

Anyway, I had met one of the guys from the site yesterday and I found myself enjoying the conversation (in public which I am not used to doing). However, after the date was over, I found myself going from cloud 9 to cloud -999. I'm afraid of what this means, but at the same time I'm not. IDK. But, I guess, I just have to take this slow until I figure SOMETHING out.

#364663 - 06/20/11 07:26 PM Re: I think I'm getting it [Re: h.beat,h.break]
lfp Offline

I am also familiar with the awkward feeling of "revealing too much".

Ah relationships... such difficult thing to manage.

The Round Table, Mondays 7:30pm CST.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.