Newest Members
Francis Xavier, JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish
12438 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
4 registered (focusedbody, pattom, 2 invisible), 11 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12438 Members
74 Forums
63854 Topics
445856 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#363503 - 06/02/11 10:19 PM I can't live like this anymore
laq Offline

Loc: USA
Today is one of those days when I'd rasther end it all. I have been feeling increasingly enraged and extremely on edge. I usually feel like the dumbest one at work especially my boss is second guessing me and doubting everything I do. Today I exploded in a tirade of how tired I am of being treated like a moron. Good thing I did carry a gun. Needless to say after my loud, profane ridden outburst, I felt exhausted, and incredibly ashamed since my best buddy was in my line of fire. The bottom line is I do not want to live with rage that burns my guts and make me want to kill someone. I makes me want to die, and end the whole thing. I'm tired, and acting out with my addictions is over, that much I know. I want to go to sleep for a long time........I need some rest.

#363506 - 06/02/11 10:32 PM Re: I can't live like this anymore [Re: laq]
Fissy Tsickens Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bassett, Virginia
Hi, laq.

If you are seriously considering hurting yourself in any way, or wanting to "end it all," I strongly encourage you to call your therapist if you have one, a suicide hotline, or 911. If you're just feeling very frustrated and want to blow off some steam, feel free to PM me. I know how hard it is to contain that anger sometimes. I also know how hard it is to work for a lousy boss with a huge ego. I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Peace,

John

About a home Iíll never see

It may sound absurd...but donít be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but wonít you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Itís not easy to be me

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.