Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
4 registered (mike1965, 3 invisible), 54 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63109 Topics
441332 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#363440 - 06/02/11 05:16 AM "THE NOTHINGS BABIES DAY"
bla Offline

Loc: Northern Ireland
cryEVERYONE PLEASE REMEMBER THIS DAY

THE NOTHINGS BABIES DAY

Let all of us remember on the 6th of June again the day that I call 'THE NOTHINGS BABIES DAY'.Let us all with sorrowful hearts remember that day and also remember the millions of babies that the catholic church calls,"The nothings",who where buried in ditches around their graveyards because the babies had died without being baptished into their faith. "their screaming will not go unheard". All those little 'nothings' are in the arms of a real Heavenly Father Who will never hurt them or cast them away.Also let us remember the babies who are alive today who are born,'what the churches call'-"Out of wedlock"and are not allowed to be blessed within their churches because of man-made-laws.They have a right to God's love and blessings like anyone else.Jesus himself said in Matthew-19 v14-"LET THE CHILDREN COME TO ME,AND DO NOT HINDER THEM,FOR TO SUCH BELONGS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN". All Babies,no matter how they were born,are a gift from God.Let us all remember these gifts from God on the 6th of June

BLA.

#363468 - 06/02/11 02:00 PM Re: "THE NOTHINGS BABIES DAY" [Re: bla]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
My fraternal brother,

You have my rememberance & prayers for this day.

"Gifts from God." I was supposed to be a gift.

Heal well, my fraternal brother, from across the pond, heal well.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me.

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#363521 - 06/03/11 01:58 AM Re: "THE NOTHINGS BABIES DAY" [Re: petercorbett]
bla Offline

Thank you for you words my brother,but remember this you are,and always will be a gift,no one can take that away from you.
My own twin brother was one of these 'NOTHINGS',They(the church)took him away many years ago,where he was buried,no one knows.
But he,like many others will never be forgotten,my mother went to her grave believing her church was right covering up my abuse as well as my brother was not good enought to be buried in there so-called-holy ground.

BLA.

#363537 - 06/03/11 12:14 PM Re: "THE NOTHINGS BABIES DAY" [Re: bla]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Please foregive my silence till now BLA. I've had to catch my breath and approach only once strong enough.

I'm sorry if I offend Catholics, but having been raised one, I feel a certain license to speak. As an observer of this planet's inhabiltants, I feel fully licensed.

TO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH:
HOW DARE YOU? WHAT FUCKING HYPOCRACY!!! YOU ARE NOT ON GOD'S SIDE, YOU DO NOT REPRESENT HIM NOR SPREAD ANY OF HIS WORD OR WORKS! I HAD FULLY 'DISGUST' FOR REGARD FOR YOU BEFORE THIS, NOW YOU'VE JUST ADDED ANOTHER BUCKET TO BARREL.

MY GOOD FRIEND LENNY WHOM WAS MOLESTED BY A YOUNG PRIEST WENT TO AN EARLY GRAVE WITHOUT EVER HAVING A VOICE OVER FOR EXPERIENCE. RATHER, HE WAS BEATEN EVERY TIME HE MENTIONED IT.

I AM TOO SLAIN AND EXHAUSTED TO SPEND ANY MORE OF MY RAGE AGAINST YOU. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF ONE CALLORIE SPENT. NO...YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE ON JUDGEMENT DAY, BECAUSE YOU REPRESENT SATAN!

Edited by Robbie Brown (06/03/11 12:15 PM)

Still's Globs

New Video

#363541 - 06/03/11 12:42 PM Re: "THE NOTHINGS BABIES DAY" [Re: Still]
Fissy Tsickens Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bassett, Virginia
bla:

Thank you for sharing this information, horrible as it is. The RC church, and whoever else, can continue to delude themselves and their followers with hateful and absurd rules and traditions. The truth of the matter is that babies who died are in heaven (my twin sons Andrew and John included), any ground where they were buried becomes holy ground the instant they are laid there, and no one, no matter how grand their robes and pointy hats, will ever convince me otherwise.

Peace,

John

About a home Iíll never see

It may sound absurd...but donít be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but wonít you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Itís not easy to be me

#363542 - 06/03/11 01:05 PM Re: "THE NOTHINGS BABIES DAY" [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Fissy Tsickens
The truth of the matter is that babies who died are in heaven (my twin sons Andrew and John included), any ground where they were buried becomes holy ground the instant they are laid there, and no one, no matter how grand their robes and pointy hats, will ever convince me otherwise.

Without any possible doubt John!

Still's Globs

New Video

#363547 - 06/03/11 02:19 PM Re: "THE NOTHINGS BABIES DAY" [Re: Still]
bla Offline

Thank you both for having the courage and strength to stand up against this church and its absurd man-made-laws.

BLA.

#363548 - 06/03/11 02:39 PM Re: "THE NOTHINGS BABIES DAY" [Re: bla]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

I declare this the "NOTHING CHURCH DAY" in observance of the cult that creates false gods and laws in the name of the true God. This cult claims to represent good, God and grace. They suck people into their mesmerizing and traditional controls to enable un-fettered use and abuse of God's children. This cult stands on evil dirt, unfit and undesirable for sustaining any decent life. We cannot recognize this cult as "ANYTHING."

My mother recalled with great disappointment and sadness that while she was sick with Polio (well before I was born),catholic priests would not visit any of their beloved flock residing in the hospital for fear of catching polio. Being fully brain-washed into compliant fear, they begged the proper channels for delivery of Communion because the "church" taught them they absolutely HAD to receive it, and after over a year in the hospital they would be in big trouble with the admissions department of Heaven.

Baptist pastors arrived regularly to provide communion for any partakers. However, those Catholics who 'partook' were condemned and the admissions department of heaven would probably require special fees and paper-work for reconsideration.

Do I sound bitter (head tilted)?

Still's Globs

New Video

#363577 - 06/04/11 05:44 AM Re: "THE NOTHINGS BABIES DAY" [Re: Still]
bla Offline

No,Brother,just angerly,you saw first hand what this Church had done in your life.This same brain-washed church put the fear of hell and damnnation into millions of followers through-out time if anyone ever went against them.Millions went to their graves believing their lies.
You Brother,like I,and many more who have turned away from this church know in our heart of hearts,what they are truely like.We have a right to shout it from the roof-tops about what this church is like,and no one,and I mean,NO ONE,should be allowed to stop us from telling others,what this church is like.
Peace be with you my brother.
BLA.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.