Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
5 registered (Obi, watzupwitu, pufferfish, 2 invisible), 25 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63126 Topics
441432 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#362849 - 05/23/11 09:19 PM The Round Table is on hold for the time being...
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
To my survivor brothers,

I am in the process of moving and will not have the time nor the Internet access to continue to facilitate the Round Table. I hope to be back up and running the Round Table shortly, but am uncertain as to what the future has in store.

I and my family are safe and well, please do not be anxious for us. We are moving to an area temporarily and may not have Internet Access for a few months, but hopefully a solution will present itself.

Thank you for your support these past months. Keep sharing, keep supporting, keep hoping, keep recovering.

Sam

#362941 - 05/24/11 10:18 PM Re: The Round Table is on hold for the time being... [Re: SamV]
Mountainous Buck Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Sam,

Who else is able to host?

“It doesn't matter where you've come from,
It matters where you go" Frank Turner

#362954 - 05/25/11 07:20 AM Re: The Round Table is on hold for the time being... [Re: Mountainous Buck]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
Hey MB,

The Round Table has been home to a few survivors who have held the reins as facilitator.

If you or anyone else is interested, I will PM the protocols, that will give the format for the group.

Great question!
Sam

#362957 - 05/25/11 09:09 AM Re: The Round Table is on hold for the time being... [Re: SamV]
CruxFidelis Offline

Loc: NJ
I know I will miss you, Sam. You have been a good source of encouragement and support for me and other men here. You are a man of strength and leadership on this forum and we look forward to your return.

Also, keep in mind that a lot of local libraries have computers with internet, and also wi-fi if you are a laptop user. Not exactly a long-term solution but you could at least use it to check in now & again. Hope all goes well with you and your family.

- Saint John of the Cross

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.