Newest Members
stillhere35, RKS, Albertus, Judd, LMG
12555 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
2dayistheday (34), 4LaurenAline2 (48), akn (61), barrington (65), Gideonfl (52), James Michael (57), Obi (44), tu (46), Vedder32 (34), yoga_mom (46)
Who's Online
1 registered (Serious Dave), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12555 Members
73 Forums
64436 Topics
450091 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#362849 - 05/23/11 09:19 PM The Round Table is on hold for the time being...
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
To my survivor brothers,

I am in the process of moving and will not have the time nor the Internet access to continue to facilitate the Round Table. I hope to be back up and running the Round Table shortly, but am uncertain as to what the future has in store.

I and my family are safe and well, please do not be anxious for us. We are moving to an area temporarily and may not have Internet Access for a few months, but hopefully a solution will present itself.

Thank you for your support these past months. Keep sharing, keep supporting, keep hoping, keep recovering.

Sam

#362941 - 05/24/11 10:18 PM Re: The Round Table is on hold for the time being... [Re: SamV]
Mountainous Buck Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Sam,

Who else is able to host?

“It doesn't matter where you've come from,
It matters where you go" Frank Turner

#362954 - 05/25/11 07:20 AM Re: The Round Table is on hold for the time being... [Re: Mountainous Buck]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
Hey MB,

The Round Table has been home to a few survivors who have held the reins as facilitator.

If you or anyone else is interested, I will PM the protocols, that will give the format for the group.

Great question!
Sam

#362957 - 05/25/11 09:09 AM Re: The Round Table is on hold for the time being... [Re: SamV]
CruxFidelis Offline

Loc: NJ
I know I will miss you, Sam. You have been a good source of encouragement and support for me and other men here. You are a man of strength and leadership on this forum and we look forward to your return.

Also, keep in mind that a lot of local libraries have computers with internet, and also wi-fi if you are a laptop user. Not exactly a long-term solution but you could at least use it to check in now & again. Hope all goes well with you and your family.

- Saint John of the Cross

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.