Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
6 registered (Cam76, I Want 2 Thrive, TJ jeff, 3 invisible), 72 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62500 Topics
438059 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#362672 - 05/21/11 10:54 AM Re: PICTURED ALIVE *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: Still]
Ever-fixed Mark Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
That's the sound of dumbstruck horror.

No replies doesn't = no reaction. Especially for those of us who were beaten and physically abused as children.

-efm

Everybody here's got a story to tell
Everybody's been through their own hell
There's nothing too special about getting hurt
Getting over it, that takes the work

- "Duck and Cover" by Glen Phillips

#362685 - 05/21/11 12:49 PM Re: PICTURED ALIVE *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: Ever-fixed Mark]
TJ jeff Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Quote:
That's the sound of dumbstruck horror.

that's exactly my case Mark...(Yes - I did read this yesterday) I look into those beautiful blue eyes that are sadly also empty and hollow and I can see back in my mind the things that where done to me in my youth and can only imagine how much worse it was for Camden that she actualy killed him - no words can explain that feeling - no words - just horror...

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#362688 - 05/21/11 01:27 PM Re: PICTURED ALIVE *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: TJ jeff]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA

Edited by pufferfish (05/21/11 01:47 PM)

#362697 - 05/21/11 06:09 PM Re: PICTURED ALIVE *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: pufferfish]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, my brothers.

Allen, thanks for sharing this with me/us.

Camden, Little Pete, will kneel & say an AVE for you.

Sleep in heavenly peace my little brother Camden. You are home.

From, a lucky little boy of so long ago.

Pete..Irishmoose.

Edited by petercorbett (05/22/11 12:27 AM)
Edit Reason: making more sense
May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#362939 - 05/24/11 08:55 PM Re: PICTURED ALIVE *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: petercorbett]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Latest on Camden

If you ask me, she is charading on the suicide part. If she meant it she would have done it by now. I wonder if she went to New England to avoid the death sentence in Texas, which means you will actually be executed.

How horrible to be so vulnerable to a monster simply by birth.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#363377 - 05/31/11 09:52 PM Re: PICTURED ALIVE *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: catfish86]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Camdens Funeral and Further Info

Facts on NH Death Penalty

The more I find out, the more I feel no sorrow or sympathy for the mother. Sometimes you have to punish an evil act for what it is. Many of us may have mental health issues. When someone then decides to harm another it is still plain evil.

She traveled all the way from Texas to New Hampshire to kill her son and supposedly commit suicide. She even continued to call him off from Kindergarten as sick after he was dead. She was caught when the body was identified and she was hunted down. No evidence of a suicide attempt but everyone is saying she "needs help". She needed help BEFORE she suffocated her child. Everything about the crime shows planning and efforts to avoid being caught. None of this is true with legally insane people. Truly insane people don't understand what they did was wrong. Good luck New Hampshire with your impotent death penalty, you will house this lady until she is "cured" and she will kill again or you will foot the bill for her and others that follow.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#363450 - 06/02/11 09:17 AM Re: PICTURED ALIVE *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: catfish86]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Fortunately, NH has and fully observes "Truth in Sentencing." For example, Sarah Smart, who sexually abused a few of her male NS students and got them to kill her husband is serving l i f e.

They even moved her to upstate NY just to get her out of this state because she was such a pain in the arse to house.

Still's Globs

New Video

#363868 - 06/08/11 03:53 PM Re: UPDATE *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

*****Trigger WARNINGS*****

[video:youtube][/video]

Edited by Robbie Brown (06/13/11 09:44 PM)

Still's Globs

New Video

#363898 - 06/09/11 12:18 AM Re: UPDATE *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Thank you Robbie.

This is so sad.

But I honestly believe that he is now beholding the Father in Heaven.

Allen

#363899 - 06/09/11 12:32 AM Re: UPDATE *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank you for taking a look Allen. I drove by the scene of the crime today (for other business). I barely made it past the motel. It was like walking past Ground Zero (having lost Karen there). It lasowed my heart immediately.

Anyway, its not that rich with content. I just wanted to sing him a song through my surrogate, Jim Morisson.

Considering I practically live on Hampton Beach all Summer, I'm not going to feel right for a while.

Edited by Robbie Brown (06/25/11 06:17 PM)
Edit Reason: re-activated video

Still's Globs

New Video

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.