Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
7 registered (Bluedogone, Banjo596, journey4two, 3 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63397 Topics
443264 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#362350 - 05/16/11 06:57 PM *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING******
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Another little brother to all of us.

*****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING******

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/05/dead-boy-found.html

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#362358 - 05/16/11 08:41 PM Re: *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
So sad.

I realize the image is computer generated, but even considering that it looks like the left cheek extending to the lips is swollen as from physical abuse.

Allen

#362360 - 05/16/11 09:12 PM Re: *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: pufferfish]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
My brothers,

My heart & prayers go out for that little boy.

To think that I/we could very well have ended up just like him.

Another "Gift from God" destroyed like a piece of trash.

Little Pete, we are lucky indeed.

Heal well, my brothers, heal well.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me.

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#362365 - 05/16/11 09:55 PM Re: *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: petercorbett]
Riley Offline
MaleSurvivor

I hate hearing stuff like this. I hope somebody will recognize him soon so the police can arrest the monsters.

#362413 - 05/17/11 12:37 PM Re: *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: Riley]
Anthony39 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Montreal, Canada
Terrible, sad.
This is one more reason for us to heal guys. To give a voice to that little guy. He didn't make it. We are here. I can't get his face out of my mind. RIP little brother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM213aMKTHg

#362451 - 05/18/11 01:59 AM Re: *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: Anthony39]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

I've seen the plea for information go nationwide for him.

My behavioral analysis skills tell me that the perps are from Massachusetts due to the geo-placement of the boy. People in the northeast drive north to despose of bodies. NH is the primary destination, but they just barely crossed the boarder on what they thought was an extremely remote road. Such roads, by NH and Maine standards are not "remote." This tells me the perp is uncomfortable with the woods and rural areas. They have a real fear of the woods at nigh or were paniced, thus not dropping the boy off further into the woods. They were rushed and scared, thus the lack of a dug-grave and the actual placement of the body on the surface with a mere blancket over him...AND, it was done at night.

He comes from a likely sub-culture in Massachusetts, such as prevalent biker gangs and/or a druggie mother...thus the non-reporting of his abduction or death. Such cultural issolation from the authorities is strong in Lynn and Revere MA areas. Such sub-cultures exist straight down I95, into the Lynn Mass area. Again, those people are truly frightened of and simply don't understand the woods and rural areas to the north. We almost never see these subs up here in NH or Maine for anything but dastardly deeds. There is a massive drug culture there, and trading children for sex and drug money is a real factor. He may have also been taken as a collection marker. All support the non-reporting.

I really hope the police and FBI are looking to Boston's North Shore for leads.

Every hour that goes by, the sadness attached to this boy gets deeper and deeper. I simply hate this. Sometimes, we can't even catch a break in death. To be so alone in this that no one even reports you missing or claims you as their own.

I hate this planet.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#362461 - 05/18/11 09:16 AM Re: *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: Still]
Fissy Tsickens Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bassett, Virginia
The longer I live the more I think people suck. How could anyone do this? And WHY would anyone do this? I think of my own 7 year old and just can't imagine the level of warped evil it would take to just leave a little child's body on the side of a road, let alone cause the death of that child. Monsters. And they seem to be everywhere. God help us all, and especially these vulnerable, innocent, precious children.

There is no peace.

John

About a home Iíll never see

It may sound absurd...but donít be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but wonít you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Itís not easy to be me

#362482 - 05/18/11 02:36 PM UPDATE *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#362484 - 05/18/11 03:10 PM Re: UPDATE *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

As the woman in the clip said:

"What animal would do such a thing to a little boy?"

Allen

#362487 - 05/18/11 04:06 PM Re: UPDATE *****SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING****** [Re: pufferfish]
Fissy Tsickens Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bassett, Virginia
I know God is holding little Camden in the palm of his hand, just loving on him. Poor little guy. He's in a FAR better place.

Peace,

John

About a home Iíll never see

It may sound absurd...but donít be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but wonít you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Itís not easy to be me

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.