Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, 3 invisible), 38 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63644 Topics
444486 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#361616 - 05/07/11 10:16 AM Mother's Day
Anthony39 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Montreal, Canada
Tomorrow is mother's Day. A mother is anyone who cares for a child. Who gives love, who hugs, who protects, who feeds. A mother doesn't just give birth to a child. A mother walks beside her children and guide them. So to all those caring people we found in our lives at different times and made it better, wether man or woman or even dog or cat i wish you a happy Mother's day.
Love,
Anthony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM213aMKTHg

#361659 - 05/08/11 12:14 AM Re: Mother's Day [Re: Anthony39]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right Behind You!
Mom...I loved you with all my heart...all my life. Though you were in a wheelchair before I was even born, you were still a great mother. You had no control over a rage-aholic husband whom would beat and kick me into oblivion. I know, had you reported it (though that was not done back then), we all would have become wards of the state...so we endured hell.

It really hurt when I screamed for help and you turned away though. It still stabs through my soul. I still see every pixel of film in my head from that night.

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

#361660 - 05/08/11 12:18 AM Re: Mother's Day [Re: Still]
mrwhiskers Offline

Happy mom`s day

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.