Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
4 registered (Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, Cthulhu, 2 invisible), 47 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63116 Topics
441385 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#361544 - 05/06/11 03:19 AM Drive by Chat Poetry
markchristopher Offline

Loc: Washington USA
I was felt an urge to pump out some thoughts suddenly in chat and this is what came out

[markchristopher] 11:56 pm: when I typ I feel the flow the flow of me into the glow the glow of this computer screen the screen that tells me whats inside. inside the world inside our hearts inside our minds. The people that I talk to here they show me what I need to bear. My hands they move across the board the board thats connected by a cord to this computer on my lap, it warms my soul but its a trap. it sucks me in and holds me tight I sit, listen and type all night, but what I feel it isn't gone its still inside and weighs a ton

[markchristopher] 12:10 am: there's six of us who sit in here we pour our hearts instead of beer. we drink and sup from each other using each beloved brother. taking what we can to hearts respecting but refusing parts. for our brothers in pain we hold their hands to fill the inside's barren desert sands. I hear the love that flows about it nurishes and makes us stout. and so I leave for you this rhyme Its beautiful this chatting time. took too long a seventh joined us :|

#361739 - 05/09/11 05:02 AM Re: Drive by Chat Poetry [Re: markchristopher]
markchristopher Offline

Loc: Washington USA
another bit of drive by poetry

the glowing pain inside my head flows n grows till I'm nearly dead, my broken dreams and distant past collided with a terrible crash. my mother and my father tried but their efforts only made me cry. the things they did were not the right way and the scars I bear untill this day. but these wonderful men who I call brothers they have helped me more than any others. and as I come here every night they teach me more and more to fight. and through their guidance and instruction I will not face dreaded destruction

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.