Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
3 registered (sentry, EchoSoul, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64165 Topics
447757 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#360625 - 04/24/11 10:09 AM Re: funny stuff moose says... TRIGGER WARNING!! [Re: Obi]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
You guys are a trip! Thank you for showing me/us there is still _______ out there. I can't think of the word...I guess "love."

#360630 - 04/24/11 11:03 AM Re: funny stuff moose says... TRIGGER WARNING!! [Re: Still]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
i was going to say "hope"... but love works too...

my story

my vlog

#360685 - 04/24/11 11:06 PM Re: funny stuff moose says... TRIGGER WARNING!! [Re: Obi]
Rusty563 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Anywhere, USA
You're a good friend to give Moose his first Easter egg hunt Obi.

Rusty

P.S. Do you think he'd consent to you interviewing him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDOkMSf-F14

#360712 - 04/25/11 08:35 AM Re: funny stuff moose says... TRIGGER WARNING!! [Re: Rusty563]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

not sure... have to ask him....

he's incredibly shy, believe it or not.... however, he does allow me to post the vids about the funny stuff he says...

BUT, he's starting to make some huge steps in his recovery lately... so, who knows... he might agree...

my story

my vlog

#360714 - 04/25/11 09:50 AM Re: funny stuff moose says... TRIGGER WARNING!! [Re: Obi]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

i will see about doing MOOSE: THE INTERVIEW. in the meantime, if anyone has a question they would like moose to answer just let me know and i will see what i can do to ask him during the interview.

my story

my vlog

#360718 - 04/25/11 11:19 AM Re: funny stuff moose says... TRIGGER WARNING!! [Re: Obi]
Dewey Offline

Loc: the sunshine state
My thoughts on this are very deep...... First, Todd, I'm so glad that you grew a body between the first and second video. It was cool how your head just floated in the first one. Amazing! And second, I'm thankful to have an image now to put with my thoughts of Moose. Unfortunately, in my mind, I have changed his name to Irish MR. Magoo-moose.

#360790 - 04/26/11 01:05 PM Re: funny stuff moose says... TRIGGER WARNING!! [Re: Dewey]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

rusty and anyone else that is interested...

i discussed with moose about doing an interview session....

he has agreed to it... he figures that sometimes humor is a good thing and the best medicine.....

hopefully, i'll be able to do the interview tonight and get it posted for all to enjoy...

my story

my vlog

#361027 - 04/29/11 02:13 PM Re: funny stuff moose says... TRIGGER WARNING!! [Re: Obi]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

HERE IT IS FOLKS!!!!!
INTERVIEW WITH THE MOOSE!!!!

TRIGGER WARNING....

my story

my vlog

#361425 - 05/04/11 07:21 AM Re: funny stuff moose says... TRIGGER WARNING!! [Re: Obi]
Aberrant30 Offline

Loc: I live on the Emerald Coast, F...
this is so wonderful, mabe the mods should think about leting us post vid's? It might be theraputic for some of us. LOL i love it when he say's uh oh lol, this was so wonderful, and i'm totaly diging how very prim and proper he is hunting easter eggs, lol i rember as a child just going nuts, basket flying to the side of me as i screamed in to the filed. It's there..trust me, i can see it!

And the end of every place."
Hint: It's in front of you right now.
(Formerly known as Aberrant30

#361434 - 05/04/11 09:33 AM Re: funny stuff moose says... TRIGGER WARNING!! [Re: Aberrant30]
Rusty563 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Anywhere, USA
Loved finally meeting you Moose!

Rusty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDOkMSf-F14

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.