Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
alan's marc (43), Opal (59)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 75 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62530 Topics
438182 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#361327 - 05/03/11 08:44 AM Re: Pigs being Pigs? or something else??? [Re: expom]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
I did not find out until last night (May 2) that two uniformed cops did in fact enter the Therapy Center to see if all was well. That at least makes me feel better in that they were not just manufacturing a BS reason to harrass me.

I don't think I jumped the gun on the post as it took 6-days to find this out, but all my suspissions are invalid about this incedent.

My appologies to all.

Still's Globs

New Video

#361336 - 05/03/11 10:56 AM Re: Pigs being Pigs? or something else??? [Re: expom]
risingagain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Thank you, friend in Australia.

smile

#361413 - 05/04/11 02:19 AM Re: Pigs being Pigs? or something else??? [Re: Still]
Napoleon Offline

Loc: Utah
Just to make sure I understand you correctly, they came in to the therapy center, and then jumped you about a "day care" when you exited?

I just thought that you made it pretty clear that they said “day care”, if they had been inside that sounds pretty manufactured reason to me.
Was "Day Care" a misunderstanding?

#361417 - 05/04/11 05:58 AM Re: Pigs being Pigs? or something else??? [Re: Napoleon]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
They went into the Center during my group, confirmed it is a therapy center yet still confronted me outside, the moment I exited.

Still's Globs

New Video

#361445 - 05/04/11 02:15 PM Re: Pigs being Pigs? or something else??? [Re: Still]
freddie Offline

Loc: California
Robbie, I have got to tell you that reading your posts is a wonderful experience, always. I DECLARE YOU ALIVE AND WELL!! To all the fine folks in New England, holster your arms, as this MAN will talk you to death, screw the gun......................

#361517 - 05/05/11 10:41 PM Re: Pigs being Pigs? or something else??? [Re: freddie]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
One of the signs that we still have civilization here is that a lot of police in a lot of places are still good guys. When police become corrupt then it gives me an ugly feeling. There are many countries in the world where the police are corrupt. Just follow the news. When that happens then civilization as we know it takes a tumble.

Allen

#361764 - 05/09/11 04:44 PM Re: Pigs being Pigs? or something else??? [Re: pufferfish]
Napoleon Offline

Loc: Utah
I disagree. When the police become corrupt they are replaced by the government who they represent, unless of course the government is corrupt then the police become reflective of that. Do not confuse a corrupt police force with a corrupt government.

You say look at the news, are the police men now being arrested for participation in the murders in Mexico a sign of a corrupt government? Or are they a sign of the previous government’s corruption, and the current government’s decision to stamp out corruption? A non-corrupt government will simply replace and regulate a corrupt police force to correct it. You say look at the news, is there any signs of corrupt police causing the issues you talk of, or is it corrupt governments? The police represent the government so its really easy to say look at the corrupt police when the government is corrupt…

The personality type that is willing to do police work will not change regardless...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.