Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (JeffreyNYC, 3 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64168 Topics
447785 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#360340 - 04/20/11 10:12 PM TALK-A-THON segment on Male Survivors
bigvoicepictures Offline

TAALK-A-THON! BREAKING THE SILENCE THAT SURROUNDS CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE.
Hosted by TAALK: Breaking the Silence that Surrounds Child Sexual Abuse
JOIN TAALK FOR A 24 hour internet radio show with guest speakers each hour covering a variety of topics related to child sexual abuse awareness, prevention and support. Hear 60+ speakers from around the world with the brightest minds and the biggest hearts. It's an event you won't want to miss!
Tune-in to the segment: Dare to Dream: Empowering Boys and Men Healing from Child Sexual Abuse!
Featuring: BIG VOICE PICTURES, Producers of Boys and Men Healing and The Healing Years documentary, AND HOWARD FRADKIN, Ph.D., Co-Chairperson of the MaleSurvivor Weekends of Recovery!
When: April 29th, 2011 7:30-8:30p PST
VISIT http://www.taalk.org/TAALK-A-THON (see wonderful line-up of additional interviews!)

#360368 - 04/21/11 07:00 AM Re: TALK-A-THON segment on Male Survivors [Re: bigvoicepictures]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
So....kinda like a webinar...

#360376 - 04/21/11 10:17 AM Re: TALK-A-THON segment on Male Survivors [Re: bigvoicepictures]
freddie Offline

Loc: California
My personal opinion and experience with TAALK, namely it's Founder Diane Cranley, is that they are empty of experience. They do not have a viable program which welcomes men honestly and lovingly.......................

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.