Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
4 registered (4 invisible), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63565 Topics
444123 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#360221 - 04/19/11 04:03 PM Seems Very Welcoming...
stevieraynicks Offline

Loc: Florida
Hello everyone. I just happened to stumble upon this website today in search of a local support group for my Fiance, and boy am I glad I did! I've gotten more information, comfort, and support in the last couple of hours looking over this website and these forums than I have the past few years looking for groups and counseling! This place seem very welcoming and supportive and I can't wait to become more involved in this group and my Fiance's recovery process...

#360230 - 04/19/11 06:54 PM Re: Seems Very Welcoming... [Re: stevieraynicks]
freddie Offline

Loc: California
Hi MS NICKS. I am new here as well and YES it seems there is a very active, somewhat large group of men, that between us have experienced the depths of darkness in a variety of different ways. I hope your Fiance finds comfort in this method of communication and receives some love and guidance he wouldn't otherwise have gotten.

Stay hopeful in your journey to understand and see. Believe that there are better days ahead. Your personal interest and desires for him in this healing period, which could be lengthy, is inspiring and heartfelt. I have been blessed myself to have a partner which didn't and wouldn't shut me out of what we had together because of this horrible THING that can tend to linger.

Take good care...............................

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.