Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
6 registered (highflight, cant_remember, jtafoya11, Ocellaris, traveler, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63369 Topics
443109 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#360560 - 04/23/11 03:24 PM Re: *****MAJOR TRIGGER****** Campaign for Sexual abuse [Re: Anthony39]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Thank you Anthony. That seems to be a very 'unique' way of framing things. But it is a good slap in the public's face saying "you just don't give a shit, do you people?"

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#360884 - 04/27/11 05:19 PM Re: *****MAJOR TRIGGER****** Campaign for Sexual abuse [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Does it not bother anyone here that that the USA does not produce and air PSAs like this? Hello???? Anyone home???

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#360890 - 04/27/11 06:04 PM Re: *****MAJOR TRIGGER****** Campaign for Sexual abuse [Re: Still]
Fissy Tsickens Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bassett, Virginia
Rob, we Americans are too squeamish, too outwardly-prudish and inwardly-deviant. Or maybe that's just my experience. And by the way, given your location, you're everywhere.

Peace,

John

About a home Iíll never see

It may sound absurd...but donít be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but wonít you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Itís not easy to be me

#360934 - 04/28/11 11:31 AM Re: *****MAJOR TRIGGER****** Campaign for Sexual abuse [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
Rusty563 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Anywhere, USA
Welcome to America! The home of the free and the brave and the deviant predators. If we lived in Canada, we'd be in the face of every citizen. But not here. We celebrate shame and blame and shuffle the phuckers around.

Oh, occasionally we catch one and put him in jail. But they're few and far between.

Campaigns like the ones we've just seen from Canada need to be forced down the throats of the Grand Ole U.S. of A.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDOkMSf-F14

#360949 - 04/28/11 12:56 PM Re: *****MAJOR TRIGGER****** Campaign for Sexual abuse [Re: Rusty563]
Anthony39 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Montreal, Canada
Well, I hate to give the bad news, but even in Canada campaigns such as these are not the norm. We are as inept as other countries in dealing with CSA or any other type of abuse. It is well hidden.
We have our share of predators and many are repeat offenders.
As for the victims, they go silently without recourse or help.
I am glad that this campaign exists, but the services and the help is not available to all. I am lucky that I live in a large city, because outside of it there is hardly anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM213aMKTHg

#360950 - 04/28/11 01:07 PM Re: *****MAJOR TRIGGER****** Campaign for Sexual abuse [Re: Anthony39]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Anthony39
I am lucky that I live in a large city, because outside of it there is hardly anything.

Yeah. You live in a wicked cool city (but there's like all those Canadians there...oh well).

As for there "being hardly anything outside the city"...well...it cuz its Canada...and there are a lot of Canadians there.

HOWever sir....The USA has never (according to my broad and superior knowledge) produced such compelling PSAs...or ANY CSA PSAs. I blame Canada for a lot of things, but I think the world of the place with the PSAs!

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#360957 - 04/28/11 01:52 PM Re: *****MAJOR TRIGGER****** Campaign for Sexual abuse [Re: Still]
Anthony39 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hmmmm!! Robbie ,

I sense some border tension.

"I blame Canada for a lot of things".

With your broad and superior knowledge, would you care to elaborate?

Sincerely,
Your neighbour to the North
LOL

#361075 - 04/29/11 10:28 PM Re: *****MAJOR TRIGGER****** Campaign for Sexual abuse [Re: Anthony39]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Anthony39
..."I blame Canada for a lot of things".

With your broad and superior knowledge, would you care to elaborate?

Its all very simple you see:

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#361105 - 04/30/11 12:44 PM Re: *****MAJOR TRIGGER****** Campaign for Sexual abuse [Re: Still]
Anthony39 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ha ha good one Robbie,

Cheers man
Be good

#361128 - 04/30/11 06:52 PM Re: *****MAJOR TRIGGER****** Campaign for Sexual abuse [Re: Anthony39]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, my brothers.

Pretty powerful & triggering.

There is an old saying a picture is worth a thousand words & those video clips say it all.

That boy in the chair & the boy & girl explaining what is going on.

I'll do my part next week. I'll wear my MaleSurvivor T-shirt.

Heal well, my brothers, heal well.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me..

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.