Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
5 registered (caesar14, Obi, pattom, sorryson, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63433 Topics
443433 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#359370 - 04/11/11 09:57 PM American Justice
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Today, I watched an episode of American Justice. It was a very well made documentary of the crimes commited against small boys, society, families and God...all by ONE PRIEST: The infamouse Father Geoghan (pro gaigin). This hound from hell molested countless children in the Boston area. He would target the poor boys and offer the single Mom to take little Johnny out for ice cream, or camping, or the local pool, etc.

The church swore up and down with feet stomping that he committed no crime. American justice interviewed plenty of people on both sides of the trial. One thing they never mentioned was that a beat-reporter in Boston would visit the firemen at one Boston station. From the garage doors, where they would congregate, waiting for the next call, they would watch the then young Fr Geoghan dutifully cruise the bus station accross the street. Back then, CSA was not so much a crime. The firemen knew exactly what was going on. They joked about it to the beat-reporter.

Anyway, one of the victims they interviewed was only 8 yo when the scumbag slid his hands into the boy's pants. Now, at 28 during the interview, he stated that the effects were pretty profound. he had a very rough life after that. At the end of the show, they did an update. "Since the filming of this episode, John X died of a drug over-dose...he was only 29." The frightening death-toll surrounding the scandal of that one deamon in a collar was astounding! Suicide after suicide. The toll realized in substance abuse was nearly 100%.

Not long after the deamon was sentenced, he had the life choked out of him by another inmate. We locals know what the documentary did not say. The guy who killed the deamon was a CSA victim.

Now, the Catholic Church is on the offensive, attacking survivors as being willing, being gay, being too old to make "it" an issue.

Please print-out the article in US & World News and mail it to your local Catholic pukes. The are running an aggressive campaign called "Catholics Come Home." Tell them what you will.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#359388 - 04/12/11 12:56 AM Re: American Justice [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown
Today, I watched an episode of American Justice. It was a very well made documentary of the crimes commited against small boys, society, families and God...all by ONE PRIEST: The infamouse Father Geoghan (pro gaigin). This hound from hell molested countless children in the Boston area. He would target the poor boys and offer the single Mom to take little Johnny out for ice cream, or camping, or the local pool, etc.

Is there a web site or Youtube where this could be watched?

Allen

#359392 - 04/12/11 01:03 AM Re: American Justice [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Here's yer sign

Catholic Demon

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#359394 - 04/12/11 01:08 AM Re: American Justice [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.