Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
3 registered (aniceguy, learning2remember, Scott1962), 26 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447714 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#359694 - 04/14/11 07:53 PM Re: Ladies' encouragement thread :-) [Re: Lost Spark]
hopeandtry Offline

@EFM, any partner or other male supporters are welcome to post here, as long as they don't mind the girl power songs and whatnot. ;-)

#359699 - 04/14/11 08:47 PM Re: Ladies' encouragement thread :-) [Re: Lost Spark]
Ever-fixed Mark Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Here's one to raise a glass to the ones that love us:

-efm

Everybody here's got a story to tell
Everybody's been through their own hell
There's nothing too special about getting hurt
Getting over it, that takes the work

- "Duck and Cover" by Glen Phillips

#359710 - 04/14/11 11:18 PM Re: Ladies' encouragement thread :-) [Re: Ever-fixed Mark]
Lost Spark Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
EFM, I LOVE watching the Warblers perform on Glee! They've become one of my most favorite parts on the show. Their harmonies and voices just make me so happy. Great choice!!

P.S. - My personal fave is when they do Katy Perry's song and Robin Thicke's 'When I get you Alone'

Cheers!

Lost Spark

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life." - John Lennon

#359803 - 04/15/11 05:06 PM Re: Ladies' encouragement thread :-) [Re: Lost Spark]
Ever-fixed Mark Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
I found watching "When I get you alone" from Glee too cringe inducing because I felt embarrassed for everyone in that situation. On the other hand Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" was an amazing moment of television.

-efm

Everybody here's got a story to tell
Everybody's been through their own hell
There's nothing too special about getting hurt
Getting over it, that takes the work

- "Duck and Cover" by Glen Phillips

#359825 - 04/15/11 08:28 PM Re: Ladies' encouragement thread :-) [Re: Ever-fixed Mark]
SunnyGirl Offline

My sentiments exactly, EFM! I could barely watch that song the first time around -- very awkward. But I loved Teenage Dream!

I love Glee. It is my go-to feel-good pick-me-up!

SunnyGirl

"Change & growth take place when a person has risked himself & dares to become involved w/ experimenting w/ his own life." - H. Otto

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.