Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
6 registered (don64, CafeMan, 4 invisible), 21 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63361 Topics
443061 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#359108 - 04/09/11 10:05 AM Between five and eight.
Katarack21 Offline

I was talking to my dad yesterday when my little sister ran up and gave him a hug. Half joking, I was all "I was never that affectionate!"

He got this real thoughtful look and said that I was when I was little. It started to change when I was five, and I was a different kid entirely by eight.

Those were the years of abuse. Thats when it all happened. So...who was I before that? Who was I supposed to be?

#359142 - 04/09/11 04:26 PM Re: Between five and eight. [Re: Katarack21]
Aberrant30 Offline

Loc: I live on the Emerald Coast, F...
I often wonder the smae thing Kat. When i was 10 I was a plantetier, I was going to recyeling drives. I ues to tell girls I liked, how perty they where, just so i could watch them blush. I ues to sit for hours talking to kids I knew. After I stoped going out of my houes entierly. Then I started geting angery over every thing, and started ignoering women in general for a big chunck of my life. Point i'm geting at is, some times I wonder who I would of been if i hadn't been abused.

And the end of every place."
Hint: It's in front of you right now.
(Formerly known as Aberrant30

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.