Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63647 Topics
444512 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#358975 - 04/08/11 05:08 AM Alone
illbedat Offline

Loc: David Wright is AWESOME
Nobody cared about the boy. Obviously not right. Quiet praying for someone to save him. embarassed about everything, from what he looked like to what he thought. Never to speak embarassed of that to. He hid in the shadows, but hoped someone would see him. Be his friend, be his teacher, be his parent. show him love and drag him from the depths where he hid. the savior he searched for through his silence and f'd up demeanor never came. He wanted a way out of his head. he cried when people judged him. nothing has changed. except hes not the cute boy anymore. If no one cared then why would they care now. old and ugly, quiet and misunderstood, scared cold and unlovable. its not gunna be ok till they tell me. they'll never care... never save me. if you seen me you wouldnt care either.

#358977 - 04/08/11 06:29 AM Re: Alone [Re: illbedat]
Aberrant30 Offline

Loc: I live on the Emerald Coast, F...
I see you Brandon, and I care about who you are, and what I can do to help you. But more then any thing els, i'd do any thing to keep my friend, healthy, healing and loved. I don't know how much I can do, but I see you.

Love; Tom.

P.S. like ah brother.

And the end of every place."
Hint: It's in front of you right now.
(Formerly known as Aberrant30

#359021 - 04/08/11 03:36 PM Re: Alone [Re: illbedat]
mrwhiskers Offline

((((Brandon))))

G

#359025 - 04/08/11 03:46 PM Re: Alone [Re: mrwhiskers]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right Behind You!
This sounds very familiar to me...to many of us I guarantee its familiar. For me, this rap was installed in my head during all the abuse. I'm betting it was similarly installed into you as well.

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

#359080 - 04/09/11 03:03 AM Re: Alone [Re: illbedat]
illbedat Offline

Loc: David Wright is AWESOME
i dont know what to do. im always wrong. when i try... when i dont try. always the wrong decision. sick of playin this game and always losing. maybe i should just shut the fuck up forever.

#359087 - 04/09/11 06:18 AM Re: Alone [Re: illbedat]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right Behind You!
I hear you and I think I know where you are. You've hit a wall...a realization...a devastating view. I certainly have bug issues with disclosure and wanting to give it up. I would love to re-bottle it all, because when I let it out, nothing went right. No one supported me (cept for here). But now, I'm realizing that if I shut-up and shut-down, I'm letting myself be re-neglected and re-enforcing myself on the 'guilt hook.'

We ought not take ANY more guilt...no more blame...no more un-answered calls for help! You deserve to heal no matter what.

I want nothing more than for MY loved ones to say the words that "let me off the hook." I want to hear them say that I went through hell and back...that they were not there and did not even notice me...that they see what I did to survive was right and NOT embarassing (TO THEM). I need them to acknowledge that all of us were involved in some way.

You are clearly in a dark place right now, and I truly feel for you. I truly know of what you speak. Dissapointments back then...dissapointments now. Give it all time dude. Take it all a bit slower. You've got tons of people here ready to listen and support you while yer going through this.

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

#359090 - 04/09/11 07:29 AM Re: Alone [Re: Still]
Rusty563 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Anywhere, USA
Brandon,

Don't "shut the fuck up." Scream, cry, talk, keep posting, whatever it takes to get that glimmer of hope even if it's for a quick moment, it'll be worth it.

One of the best things you've done and the one thing you can be proud of, is coming here to MS. I've only been here for a short time and I've found so much support and love that I can't go a day without coming here to see what my brothers ("Brothers." Ain't it nice to know that? Brothers in arms with a common goal - reaching out to each other.)have to say, where they're at in their recovery and listening to their pain, like yours, as well.

Please hang in there. You don't have to hide in the shadows any longer. And I repeat DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP. You have a voice. Use it.

Your Brother, Rusty

Edited by Rusty563 (04/09/11 07:32 AM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDOkMSf-F14

#359100 - 04/09/11 09:37 AM Re: Alone [Re: Rusty563]
1.healing Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NW Ohio

Dear Brandon,

I'm so sorry that you're going through an especially hard time right now, but can also assure you that it will pass and is temporary, it may feel like forever, but it isn't.

The best thing to do right now is what you've already decided to do for yourself, that's to stay connected to all of us here. We really do understand how you feel because we've all been there too. Especially now, remind yourself that you're not alone with your CSA anymore, there are many, many others here who understand and do care about what happens to you. Hang in there and know that there really is love for you here and in this world.

Gary

George Elliot

"You cannot find peace by avoiding life."

Virginia Woolf

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.