Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
3 registered (new horizons, 2 invisible), 12 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63570 Topics
444143 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#3589 - 08/17/01 08:54 AM mikeangelo
michaelb Offline

Loc: cincinnati, ohio
mike....i responded to your posting several days ago and was just wondering how you are doing......have you got up the courage to seek counseling yet?????? i just got out of the hospital and have begun seeing my therapist again......i guess it will help....everybody tells me it will......i guess time will tell.....i just think you are so BRAVE to face these problems at such a young age....and your willingness to share your innermost thoughts is amazing......i only wish i'd had your courage.....i've squandered my life living in the fear and torment of the abuse....please do not let the same thing happen to you......you deserve to be happy.......michael

#3590 - 08/17/01 01:24 PM Re: mikeangelo
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
i have been wondering too mike.

you do deserve to be happy and you can get there, healing is possible you know, for all of us.

i hope your hanging in there and things start coming around for you.

John

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

#3591 - 08/17/01 04:43 PM Re: mikeangelo
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
It is good that you are seeing your therapist
again. Sounds like things have improved.

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.