Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
2 registered (md4e, Banjo596), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64185 Topics
447890 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#35887 - 04/07/05 04:13 PM Where to get information on molester
Moving on Offline

Loc: Maryland
I am trying to figure out if the guy who molested me was ever caught. I just started looking for him in the fall and the police notified me after Christmas that he had died in October. I just want to know, need to know, that the guy was reported by someone, but I don't know where to look. Where can I look? I also worry that maybe he's not dead. I wonder if the police are wrong. They based their assertion on his credit card somehow. If he's not, I want to go after him. I want to make him misserable. I mean, I was silent, embarassed and still am, for twenty-three years. I want to make sure something happened to him. I hate thinking that he got away with it... So, if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. Also, can I say his name on here? I want to. Thanks...

#35888 - 04/08/05 02:08 PM Re: Where to get information on molester
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
To protect this site from the possibility of libel suits, we ask that anyone who wants to post their perpetrator's name, PLEASE DON'T DO IT.

If your perpetrator has been convicted in a court of law, it is a matter of public record and therefore can be printed. For example, Roland (Curtis St. John on MS board of directors) was abused by a man in a notorious case that was covered in the press. Revealing it here is not "exposing" the man and potentially putting us in jeopardy.

To be on the safe side, you can identify your perpetrator by his/her first name (or relationship, such as "my uncle") or initials.

Ken Singer, LCSW
Board of Directors

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.