Newest Members
hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt, feartheroo, Xzander32244
12130 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ACLover94 (50), Henry (40), james 1959 (55), Johnny90 (24), poliwog (44), Starbuck (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (Jay1946, CafeMan, I Want 2 Thrive, 1 invisible), 56 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12130 Members
73 Forums
62552 Topics
438312 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#359159 - 04/09/11 07:09 PM Re: Terrorize my abuser? [Re: Napoleon]
Shadow+Walker Offline

Loc: desolate foggy nights, USA
Napoleon,
Thanks for the reply. In my case I have no way of ever identifying my perp so I can't think along the lines of revenge for real, other than what I mentioned obove. Your perp sounds like a real perv and eventually he will bring down justice on his own head. Some people call it "Karma"... I am sure that as you work through your anger, with caring support you will find a meaningful and positive outlet that is conducive to your continued healing.

I have never seen the movie "Sleepers". I'll check it out.
Peace,
Shadow+Walker

Check out a cool song by a hot band..."Unbreakable" by Fireflight: official video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWRJAHaOrYg

#359167 - 04/09/11 08:32 PM Re: Terrorize my abuser? [Re: Napoleon]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK

Some times You have to make waves to be heard. If you believe that you are not able to get the police to do their job.Go over there head.
Every one has a supervisor . And people do not like it when you go over there head. They hate the media. Talk to the local paper or TV .
Some times you have to fight for what is rite. Because pedophile assholes need to be brought to justice.
If you dont stand up for your rites . Who will?

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#359171 - 04/09/11 08:43 PM Re: Terrorize my abuser? [Re: OKIE MIKE]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
One thing I've learned. There's no way to succeed at this dream.

Still's Globs

New Video

#359208 - 04/09/11 11:53 PM Re: Terrorize my abuser? [Re: Still]
Napoleon Offline

Loc: Utah
Since I have last spoken, I have contacted the son who was abused with me. He has no memory of it, strokes. But I was able to identify "DAD" was his real dad, and not a step dad etc. So no I know who he is.
OKIE MIKE : "They hate the media. Talk to the local paper or TV."
I am thinking along the same guide lines, however I don't think I want local. I want national. The way to do that is to create a head line.
This afternoon I created a headline... In the way that I verified it. I used FACE BOOK. You always here about peds using face book to find victims, but now you have a victom using it find a perp. I have 2 Publicist already (Plan on being famous some day) so getting into the news is easy, although it may cost a few hundred dollars. Money well spent. The face book spin with the help of my publicists should give it national publicity.

Robbie Brown: “One thing I've learned. There's no way to succeed at this dream.”
I disagree, I also just created a database of all his contacts off FACEBOOK. CHECK MATE.

#359219 - 04/10/11 12:54 AM Re: Terrorize my abuser? [Re: Napoleon]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
The POS that raped me. Was Sgt 1st Class. E Hernandez . This happened over 30 years ago While I was serving in the US Army
I know his Full name. The unit that he was stationed with.
And the job that he had.
He was the Personal NCO of the 553rd S&S Batalion. During the time pierod 1977/1978
But The Military and VA . Will not give me any info as to When or where he was Discharged. He should be about 66.
I have a friend that is a Licensed PI.He can't find him.
Do You have any idea how many people named
E Hernandez That there are.
I was raped in Houston TX. By another GI . I believe that he has a conection with Houstoon . But there are Several Hundred people with his name in Texas.
The Veterans Adm. Has decided That I have PTSD because of being raped.
If you given a chance to get your pound of flesh.
GO FOR IT . If not for you. Do it for all of the other people's lives that He fucked up

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#359220 - 04/10/11 01:15 AM Re: Terrorize my abuser? [Re: OKIE MIKE]
Napoleon Offline

I gave up on pursuing this in December. Just to much effort spent holding someone down, when I could spend the effort lifting myself up. Then I saw a picture of him on face book, with a child in the background. Decided there was some benefit to pursuing it.
And lets face it Sending messages to all of his friends is far more effective than any sex offender list, since those who need to see it never will. Even if they do see list, how do they know they are a danger, and not just a 19 year old who slept with his 17 year old girl friend? I have not sent the messages, want to consult with attorney first.

#359221 - 04/10/11 01:42 AM Re: Terrorize my abuser? [Re: Napoleon]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
I would just hate to see you get in trouble. All things on the internet are tracable.

I ended up more screwed as a victim than the vast majority of perps. I'm glad you are doing the consult first.

Still's Globs

New Video

#359224 - 04/10/11 04:46 AM Re: Terrorize my abuser? [Re: Napoleon]
InsideTheWall Offline

Originally Posted By: Napoleon
I am trying to figure out how to confront my abuser.

There is movie that involves some CSA victims that turn into adults and then get even with their abusers. They where abused in a “detention center”. A few of the CSA victims run into him in a store and kill him. Another victim becomes the prosecutor and helps them beat the charges. What is the name of this movie?

Sleepers. You should read the book instead.

#359250 - 04/10/11 02:33 PM Re: Terrorize my abuser? [Re: InsideTheWall]
risingagain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
This is a delicate matter. I was raped by my parents and I have really thought twice about telling my story in a more public way. I decided that if I want to tell it more publicly I will change my name. That way they cannot easily sue me for defamation, and I can still tell my story. I already told my sister who has a small child, and she is aware of it.

Unfortunately everyone I have talked to about the legal system says it is very easy to get revictimized, although you can win, it is most often a long and very draining process. I did a lot of soul searching and realized that my main goal was to claim my life back, start to live the life I want to.... with that in mind, I decided that pursuing prosecution is not the best option at this time.

I trust you'll make the right decision. You come first.

#359789 - 04/15/11 02:58 PM Re: Terrorize my abuser? [Re: risingagain]
Napoleon Offline

Not sure why I used face book to confront him. But it is what it is, I don't know there is a right way.

FaceBook-->
Subject: Child Molester

ME--> April 9 at 6:09pm
I remember what you did to me. I remember what you made your son do to me. I remember the Polaroid pictures you took. I remember felling your hair on my back. I may have only seen you once, but that was enough. Tell me what you did with the pictures, or this is not over. .

ABUSER--> April 14 at 8:50pm Report
I don't know who you are or what your talking about. Sorry??? .

ME--> April 15 at 9:05am
Guess you would not recognize me since I am older. Not to mention not being tied up or blind folded.

Denial is what I expected… Like you would admit it. I have flash backs at lease once a week, I will never forget it, or you. Billy may have called you DAD instead of Bill, but you are still the same person.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.