Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
1 registered (susie), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64027 Topics
446819 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#358541 - 04/03/11 09:37 PM Re: Cornered (severely) [Re: freddie]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain
Someone here at MS suggested I try the ADA for relief from the dip-shits at the local, LOWer court and their strong adherance to the myths of CSA survivors.

Thank you Freddie for that view. That certainly is the worst case senario, and I would not hesitate to survive that as well. Of course, I would have to skip the urge to deal with things as Butch Cassidy would have.

Thank you to all others for your suggestions and confirmation that its not just ME who views this as fully Fd-up.

#358776 - 04/06/11 10:33 AM Re: Cornered (severely) [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

So I'm still cornered in many ways. And I mean truly cornered. Now I'm judged harshly for how I'm handling it. I give up.

#359693 - 04/14/11 07:36 PM Re: Cornered (severely) [Re: Still]
PaddyM Offline

Keep looking at any options. They do not want to put you in jail and any show of compliance will keep them satisfied. I have been down the road two times and it does suck. Keep the faith bro and keep at it.

#360338 - 04/20/11 09:52 PM Re: Cornered (severely) [Re: PaddyM]
Napoleon Offline

Loc: Utah
I had an old roommate whose income was exempt from garnishments. His wife got a 50$ check every month, and there was nothing she could do to get more.

He was on disability, through the military, but normal disability may have similar protections. As a survivor you likely suffer from more than enough “physiological disorders” to get disability.

I am not saying give up, I am saying go on disability, have your court ordered payments reduced, and return to school with grants (also exempt from garnishments), Return to the world in few years more able.

I have seen many executed this successfully, I have also seen people stay on disability, so don’t get trapped.

#360341 - 04/20/11 10:13 PM Re: Cornered (severely) [Re: Napoleon]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks guys,

I AM on dissability (SS) and I collect the absolute maximum possible as I maxed-out (every year there was a max.)

With the two hospitalizations and zillions being spent on Ts, Psychiatrist and one Psychologist, I am pretty well labeled as "Fd-up for life." Right now I feel that way too.

With $140K of atty fees and now the on-going monthlys, I'm going to likely have to declare Chapter 7 in August.

I am SO glad I chose to disclose to this bunch of wolves.

Financial ruin and living in a tent...its not just for junkies any more!

See me on CNN some time soon.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.