Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
8 registered (johnnyc717, don64, dan_in_newengland, Greg56, Bluedogone, 3 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63404 Topics
443305 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#358271 - 04/01/11 07:29 AM Why wasn't I warned?
Rusty563 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Anywhere, USA
Why didn't someone warn me that Mike Lew's book was as thick as War and Peace? Sheesh! It that why everybody kept saying take it slow when you start reading it? LOL

Rusty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDOkMSf-F14

#358284 - 04/01/11 10:41 AM Re: Why wasn't I warned? [Re: Rusty563]
itrahan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Louisiana, Gulf Coast
I also have started "Victim's No Longer", another fellow has is ordered it with plans of us sharing highlights by emails. A kind of book club type conversation to process parts that may be challenging or highly emotional that would ordinarily result in "checking out" or becoming "emotionally stuck". Good luck with your read.
Ivan

#358298 - 04/01/11 11:31 AM Re: Why wasn't I warned? [Re: itrahan]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
It IS a rather large book, yes. I was reading so intently that I brought it with me on my weekly business flights. I use to try to hide the cover and would never read it if someone was sitting next to me. I made that mistake once. . .Got some funny vibes from that. Its back when I could intimidate anyone I chose into backing-off, so I gave-back vibes 10-fold.

(sorry, I have no idea why I rambled this out)

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.