Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
rpalm06 (46)
Who's Online
8 registered (GT13568, Obi, Scott1962, 4 invisible), 9 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63557 Topics
444051 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#337239 - 07/29/10 11:32 PM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: Huxlay]
GeorgeMartin Offline

Loc: USA
Actually Amazon.com indicates they are temporarily out of stock for this book, sadly said. But when it gets back into stock, I might have the funds for it. Is it graphic? Cause if it is, I will get triggered and I don't want that.

#337261 - 07/30/10 07:47 AM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: GeorgeMartin]
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
I think Amazon gets copies directly from the publisher and doesn't keep it in stock, so if you order it, they will send it in a few days. You could also go to the publisher directly, www.neari.org

I think there are trigger warnings in the few areas where some might be triggered so I don't think you will be ambushed.
Ken

#337274 - 07/30/10 11:20 AM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: Ken Singer, LCSW]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
the link is actually www.nearipress.org. Unless the NEA of Rhode Island is also selling your book LOL

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#337416 - 08/01/10 09:25 PM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: onlyakid]
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Thanks for the correction, my goof. That's the trouble with so many web addresses these days.

#347406 - 12/07/10 04:30 PM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: pufferfish]
Overcomer Offline

Loc: Sumter, SC
Any chance of a Kindle version of this (or other books) being made available?

#347439 - 12/08/10 01:01 AM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: Overcomer]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
If you go into Amazon, and find Ken's book, there is a link button you can activate which registers your desire that they make a Kindle version. I assume that the more votes they get on a book determines how soon they will work on it.

Allen

#350666 - 01/13/11 07:24 PM Re: ken singer's book available to order from neari [Re: pufferfish]
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

I don't think my publisher would like to see an e-version of it as it would cut into their profits but I really don't care as long as people get the help. So, if you want to call for Amazon to do an e-version, that's ok with me.

#358091 - 03/30/11 01:21 PM Re: Ken Singer's book: 'Evicting the Perpetrator' [Re: Sans Logos]
CorDav Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Hi
My name is david northam I attended mysthaven and alta09. As I emerged almost a year(summer 09) later I started to paint with pastels. Six seeks ago I submitted to two national shows, a call for a public building, and then I walked in a gallery in the city and was displayed last weekend. I have now been accepted to my first juried show.

Healthy people eat right, excercise, work, and do something daily to relieve stress. Healthy people think about their problems, look for solutions, identify them, and then act on the solutions. And then correct as processed. I know what the problem is. I have mourned the losses it has cause. My solution is move forward and define who I shall be. I have a wonderful mind cause I survived. I know the truth. I live in it. I will walk haultingly forward. I do not do anything perfectly. I am human. You have taught me to embrace my humanity by walking with me. Thank you for those who walked first that I may have a path to follow. Your courage and example are virtue I adore. Pleae walk with me and share in this joy of being alive. Finally. and for here from forward.

http://www.latchamgallery.ca/upcoming_exhibitions.htm

Love dave

#358263 - 04/01/11 04:52 AM Re: Ken Singer's book: 'Evicting the Perpetrator' [Re: CorDav]
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Orchidland Big Island Hawaii
Dave-
That gateway you passed I call freedom. Some of the early professionals in my journey for survivorship called me atypical. That doesen't bother me anymore.

Enjoyed your realism in life and success with pigments. Haven't been able to pick up the brushes in four years, but old interests and pasttimes are returning again.

Tried to view your works but anouncements only so hope you can post a few, or maybe I just didn't find yours.

Sounds like you found the rewards of triumph located beyond the pitfalls of dispair.

Have fun getting everything ready and during the showing.
dbw

"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

#430847 - 04/11/13 03:18 AM " [Re: Sans Logos]
lbcali1978 Offline
MaleSurvivor

"

Edited by lbcali1978 (04/29/13 12:02 AM)

Come home

I said

I'm confused and alone

They said

We understand

I found out they don't

I'll walk the path exactly how I've always done it

Alone

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.