I attended the Sequoia 2011 WOR this past weekend in Santa Cruz, CA, and, as one of the brothers that attended the WOR put it, it was like getting a year's worth therapy in one weekend.

The transformation I witnessed in every single one of the 28 brothers that attended was amazing. I too experienced that transformation in myself as this was one of the best experiences of my life.

I'd like to say to all of you, that if you are thinking on attending a WOR and have any reservations about it, don't. hesitate to go, because you will experience something that is not possible to explain with words. Go ahead and attend if you can. Also, keep in mind that there are scholarships available for those that can't afford it, look for the information in the home page under Weekend of Recovery, in the drop down menu choose the WOR you'd like to attend and fill out the application for scholarship form.

you can also make monetary donations if you are in the position to do so, so that any of our brothers unable to attend due to difficulty paying for the fees can have the opportunity to attend.

Thanks,

The strength of a man isn't in the weight he can lift; it is the burdens he can understand and overcome.