Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
1 registered (don64), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63408 Topics
443326 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#35791 - 06/01/06 06:52 PM just joined
Jas21 Offline

Loc: Florida
i just joined this group, not sure what to do or what to say so i'll just put this intro for now.
i'm jason, 21 yrs old from Florida.
it's nice to meet you, this looks like a good
place to be. i could really use someone to talk
too, some opinions/advice, etc. might be nice.
thanks,
jas

#35792 - 06/01/06 07:00 PM Re: just joined
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ohio
this is definately a good place. i came here, and with the men's help here i eventually came out to my wife, sought help, and feel i have come a long way. this is where that journey began, just as it is beginning for you. welcome, and i hope you find what you need here.

#35793 - 06/01/06 07:24 PM Re: just joined
Paul1959 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NYC
I've been here less than a month, but believe me, this is the first place to start when it comes to taking those first steps. Welcome. These guys are unbelievable. Just start talking and they will help.

#35794 - 06/01/06 07:27 PM Re: just joined
Jas21 Offline

thanks, i'm just not sure where to start, i'm
overwhelmed at the moment

#35795 - 06/01/06 08:41 PM Re: just joined
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

welcome jas.they tell me starting to heal at our age is a good thing ,i'm 21 also ,lots of guys waited for years to try to understand their abuse ,so your getting a head start by comming here ,it is a very good place ,with the best people anywhere . just talk when you feel like it or just read what others post ,for me i been here since nov. i didnt talk at first but the more i got to know the people here the eaiser it got to talk about anything ,seems like once i started it just came like a flood ,this is a healing place ,also there is a chat room ,which is good but it is more real time , its a good place to talk instead of just posting ,some guys like chat and some dont but its a cool place too . shadow

#35796 - 06/01/06 08:58 PM Re: just joined
Jas21 Offline

thanks shadow,
i can't use the chat room but posting and email
is ok. so, do you feel better about all this
since you been talking about it? you handle it
better?
jas

#35797 - 06/01/06 09:55 PM Re: just joined
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

yes to both questions, i have to say that i didnt see any changes in me like overnight ,but i have changed so much , this site has helped me live again not just exist . when i came here i was a victim ,now i'm a survivor.i will never feel good about my abuse but i am able to see it for what it was ,not what my abuser brainwashed me to believe. i still have bad days real bad, but there are good ones in between now .it helps to know i'm not the only one that this stuff happened to . shadow

#35798 - 06/01/06 09:56 PM Re: just joined
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Jas,

take yr time posting, nobody expects you to post anything unless you feel like it, there is no pressure.

Welcome,

ste

#35800 - 06/02/06 12:19 AM Re: just joined
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Jas,

Just want to welcome you here and tell you to talk to us when you are ready to. There's not much we haven't heard or experienced personally here so don't be afraid to say what you need to say. You'll be heard and believed. I'm just sorry that you need a place like this, that any of us do. We do tho, and I'm so thankful for this place.

Lots of love,

John

#35801 - 06/02/06 12:49 AM Re: just joined
John Oarc Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Louisiana
Hey Jas, welcome to MS. This place is great for many reasons but knowing you are not alone is one of the most important and I know you will not feel alone here. The guys are great, they treat everyone like a brother.

Welcome,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.