Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
9 registered (DaiseyLady, myrlin, 0128, 5 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64191 Topics
447937 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#35785 - 09/10/05 05:17 AM Re: innocence .........may trigger
andrew76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Innocence to me just clearly became so evident in a loved ones mind and in my life.As children we grow up from birth to when ever we learn of what love really is clearly as children we hug and kiss our parents because they show us love that only a parent can to let their children know that they are loved unconditionally no holds barred no strings attached no twisted or perverted thoughts in regard to how they are loved until the 1 moment the line is crossed and a child then learns what sex is or learns really the definition of adult love via an act/gesture kiss or a hug gone wrong then the child learns really what sex is and possibly before that time that child supposedly knew not what sex or love with conditions were.

In todays day and age their is sex being thrown all around in commercials/tv programs billboards phone books malls and yes even out on the street in how people wear provocative clothing.I will give you a great example of innocence a niece of mine just within the last two weeks learned what love was with conditions and learned what a kiss was the french way along with a hug to closely and with too much time that now it has made this niece feel dirty shamed won't talk about the situation that happened and the person that violated was a father who is my own blood brother and now is being charged with a sexual crime sex abuse of a minor.This has been so much on my mind that only tonight have I had the balls to talk about it after holding my niece that I love dearly and would die for and have been trying to protect.Now any move I make to show her that I love her such as a kiss on the forehead or a hug because of what I went thru with my own abuse I feel like I MUST ASK PERMISSION BEFORE I EVEN APROACH HER.

Eye of tiger stares down perp,tiger teeth rips perp to shreds
to be abused kills the soul
to survive is to live the ultimate punishment

Knocking on hells door!!

To be silenced is an American amendment right violation,free speech

#35786 - 09/10/05 07:25 AM Re: innocence .........may trigger
Dewey2k Offline
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
Originally posted by The Seeker:
Innocence really seems to be a cleanliness of mind, a simplicity, or an age-appropriate reference of the world around you.
This is how I look at innocence as well. There is a natural progression that we are supposed to go through, a gaining of awareness of the world, from the basic physical laws as an infant and toddler to the love and caring of the parental relationship as a young child, to peer relationships as an older child, to more personal relationships as and adolescent, to intimate relationships as an adult.

All of these are building blocks for later stages. When events that are beyond the scope of our current awareness are brought into our lives, we are traumatized and damaged, in the same way as violence traumatizes us. It is violence visited upon us- a spiritual and cognitive assault for which we are unprepared.

The loss of innocence is always to be mourned.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.