Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
8 registered (gettingstronger, Dave PNW, Mike26, JW1230, 3 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63569 Topics
444139 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#357172 - 03/21/11 12:07 AM Re: Help! Husband has pulled away!!! [Re: hopeandtry]
poppy Offline

Hi helpless

I can hear your 'helplessness' in your post. I'm sorry frown

In a moment he told you, the first person after all these years. That was a moment and now he's not so sure. And like Billy said, its real now.

Try not take it personal. He needs your support now more than ever, although you have to look after yourself in this because, as i'm sure you know, you cant make him do anything. So take a little step back. Tell him you love him, write him a letter. And wait. Be the mother you want to be, he will come good...he just needs some time.

Im the wife of a survivor. PM if you need, anytime smile

Sinead

#357181 - 03/21/11 03:21 AM Re: Help! Husband has pulled away!!! [Re: poppy]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: southern California
Please know that neither you nor he are alone. Behind the words typed on this web site are real people with genuine concern for you, your husband, and your relationship. Our hearts ache over the pain in your words, and we look forward to celebrating with you in better days ahead. Until then, please keep connected. We're here with you.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.