Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
7 registered (Bluedogone, iaccus, 4 invisible), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64168 Topics
447780 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#35682 - 01/24/03 09:24 AM Re: My Return
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Gary:

Just speaking for myself, I'd like to see that paper. Maybe if not in one long post, you could find a way to divide it up? Maybe 1 post on each of the 15 distorted ways of thinking? One at a time or simeltaneously? In any case, this could engender some very helpful discussion, and maybe help some of us to know ourselves better. It sure seems to be helping you, and I'm glad for that!

Gary, keep fighting for those baby steps. You've got to crawl before you walk, as the song says.

Learning to walk with you, \:\)

Victor

#35683 - 01/24/03 12:16 PM Re: My Return
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Gary
Just copy and paste it into a new topic, we'd love to see it if it's useful.

Dave

#35684 - 01/24/03 11:02 PM Re: My Return
Gary - CDN Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Hamilton, Ontario Canada
Thanks for the support Guys. A few words or e-mails sure help when you seem to hit the skids.

On the upside, today was a better day. I just have to keep those affirmations in mind and remind myself that I am a good person. I also got the news today I will have counseling available near my new job site. That alone brought me a sigh of relief since the job move put me approx. 2 hours away from my present counselor.

I find it amazing that in my present state,such a small thing could bring me so much joy.

Still fighting for the baby steps. Also hope you guys like the article on distorted thinking I made in the other post.

Always keeping a good thought,

Gary

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.