Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
7 registered (Obi, MissesMe, 4 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63412 Topics
443341 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#356509 - 03/14/11 09:10 AM strange
bluejay Offline

#356511 - 03/14/11 09:28 AM Re: strange [Re: bluejay]
Anthony39 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Montreal, Canada
Bluejay,

Last night I broke down. I thought i was doing better, that I was headed in the right direction. I have been coming here and meeting great survivors who beat some pretty big odds and yet keep a positive attitude, take the time to listen and help others.
I find myself thinking why I'm fighting anymore. What's the point of all this.
Alone!! yeah I know what you mean Jay. It sure feels that way.
Overwhelming feelings of neediness, rage, despair, sadness. Putting a wall so fucking high that you don't let anyone in.

?????????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM213aMKTHg

#356512 - 03/14/11 09:36 AM Re: strange [Re: bluejay]
RecoveryReady1 Offline

Oh yeah Jay......I felt this way for a long ...long time...
You don't need to suffer in solitude any more.....your awareness is getting stronger.....some times I think it feels worse because we become so aware of it and have less tolerance for it -
this motivates us to reach out and break the silence......It's just an illusion kept in place by the imaginary walls....Don't tolerate it.....reach out...when you do, you will see that there are lots of people just waiting for you....
You are not alone......and others do accept you ...mistakes and all...we have all made so many mistakes.....that comes with the territory.....that's what makes us the same......not different.....
That seems the truth to me....is that to forward or weird?

All the best,

steve

#356513 - 03/14/11 09:40 AM Re: strange [Re: Anthony39]
bluejay Offline

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.