Newest Members
J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972, Moi
12418 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (JW1230, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12418 Members
74 Forums
63763 Topics
445304 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#356381 - 03/13/11 09:03 AM Need to get this out
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Seems like I have alot on my plate lately. Just going to go stream of conciousness really because I need to get this out. Have a new job which is progress but still 3 weeks away from my 6 month probation period ending. Wanting to change medications from Wellbutrin to Cymbalta for my depression to see if it will help my plantar fasititis and possible psoratic arthritis but don't want to risk the side effects while I'm still on probation therefore making my work suffer. Working overnights is kicking my ass, seems like I have more depression than usual, thinking about getting a natural light lamp to ofset my lack of sunlight, don't know if thats a good idea or not. Wanting to take some time off for me but my co-worker doesn't recommend it until I'm off my probation period. Did I mention because my insurance has changed because of the new job I have to select all new doctors? Want to go back to therapy but don't want to find a new doc but not sure I left my last therapist for the right reasons.

Well enough of my rant. Thanks for letting me get that out.

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#356407 - 03/13/11 01:07 PM Re: Need to get this out [Re: onlyakid]
RecoveryReady1 Offline

onlyakid,
One thing I know is that that working overnight kicked my ass too, big time. Some people can do it, I realized that I am not one of them......Good Luck with everything...
All the best
Steve

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.