Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 45 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63117 Topics
441399 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#356343 - 03/12/11 11:15 PM Pedophile Cannibal Murderer Michael Woodmansee to
didi Offline

Loc: USA
This Article is VERY TRIGGERING! How could this man be able to free?!!! mad

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/07/murderer-and-accused-cannibal-michael-woodmansee-to-be-freed-in/

#356353 - 03/13/11 12:06 AM Re: Pedophile Cannibal Murderer Michael Woodmansee to [Re: didi]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Why was this man not killed in prison? Alas, should the father be fortunate enough to find him, there will be no sparing the family the pain of a trial. Where prosecutors get that, I don't know. What guardian angel of satan protects evil people like this. Prosecutors are often incompetent.

Cops will really do nothing for you but take pictures of your body for evidence. If you are lucky, they will find the right person and put them on trial. Even if you are extremely lucky, your killer may get the death penalty but will probably still outlive your surviving relatives. But they are quite likely to simply accuse one of your innocent loved ones because it is easier to prosecute. Not a big fan of our criminal justice system.

Edited by catfish86 (03/13/11 12:07 AM)
And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#356389 - 03/13/11 11:13 AM Re: Pedophile Cannibal Murderer Michael Woodmansee to [Re: catfish86]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
If you know Rhode Island, you will not worry for long about him being free.

Still's Globs

New Video

#356390 - 03/13/11 11:13 AM Re: Pedophile Cannibal Murderer Michael Woodmansee to [Re: catfish86]
prisonerID Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Oklahoma
"The killer, according to the Journal, has benefited from a prison reward system that shaved roughly 12 years off his 40-year prison sentence."

There should not have been any "rewards" for him. This is totally sickening that he is getting ready to be released. He tried to kill a teen before he was caught.

I agree about the screwed up court system. The guy who assisted into the kidnapping and murder of my cousin was out in five years for testifying against the other guy. Then the second one was up for parole in ten years. I can think of folks behind bars for much longer for much less. The value of human life is much less than that given to property and money.

Edited by prisonerID (03/13/11 11:14 AM)
Edit Reason: spelling

#356488 - 03/13/11 11:51 PM Re: Pedophile Cannibal Murderer Michael Woodmansee to [Re: prisonerID]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
In my part of the country some person threw two dogs over a highway overpass and another person threw his dog out of his truck window for starting to eat his chicken dinner. Yet the great outcry over cruelty to dogs seemed much greater than the outcry after a child gets hurt.

Allen

Edited by pufferfish (03/14/11 12:26 AM)

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.