Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
8 registered (Going forward, pufferfish, fff123, Obi, petercorbett, 2 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63412 Topics
443342 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#356174 - 03/11/11 04:31 AM Can't handle my feelings,
brokenleg Offline

I hate those feelings. I've felt really weak, alone all day, altough there are people around me. Probably they are
questioning what's wrong with me. My boss questioning me altough I've done nothing wrong. And the worse thing is I
wasn't able to defend myself. I really don't understand, why my abusers hanging around out there while I have to
suffer. I am not able to cope with the sutiations, am I gonna be like this forever?
Sorry for the rant...

#356176 - 03/11/11 04:45 AM Re: Can't handle my feelings, [Re: brokenleg]
michael1 Offline

There is always hope!!!
I am 52 years old and only last year found someone that i had opened up to in a professional way. Up until then my 2nd wife was the only one who i ever told about my being molested and she did all she could do to help me.
She actually found the person i went to see last year who definetly opened me up to my feelings.
If you look on the web for emdr and read about it then look for someone in your area that uses these methods of helping i think it could be a giant step for you. it may be hard to find as there are not many who have studied under this and know how to apply it.

good Luck

#356180 - 03/11/11 07:24 AM Re: Can't handle my feelings, [Re: michael1]
brokenleg Offline

My T isn't capable of doing EMDR. I will look for it thanks. My sexual abuse has started when I was 6 until 9. I remember barely. It was my cousin who was 5 year older than me.
I have been seeing someone recently. It is really hard to tell someone u have just met about condition. I will wait for the right time. I might never tell her.
I believe there is hope, but sometimes can't stand all these feelings. It is so rough. Anyway feel better for now.
Thanks. I will never give up, hopefully.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.