Newest Members
fromone2another, lbartgis, micro44, m75, scorpus
12702 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bigmike (42), gandhi (49), JustWanttotalk (37), lakeguy (57)
Who's Online
6 registered (focusedbody, betrayed boy, 4 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12702 Members
75 Forums
65316 Topics
456794 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#356142 - 03/10/11 06:37 PM if you fill i poush my beliefs please read this
TOM2 Offline

Loc: NY neer buffol
hi i know som pipol fill i poush my beliefs on you all. but i fill i do not. hears way.
1.i put links to things i like in the chat roon just like we all do.
2 wan i do put a limk in the chat room i do it thinking if you dont like it you do not got to wach. just like i dont got to wach if i dont like your link
3 i do talk a bout jesus god things from the bible but i allso talk a bout ather things to.
4. wan i do talk to you all i am just spacking my miend just like all
5 wan i do talk a bout jesus god things from the bible i will all ways stop if you ask me to or i can see you do not want to hear it.
6 it is part of my beliefs that it is not rite to poush my beliefs on you all.
7 it is part of my beliefs that i can not mack you love god you ned to make that choes your salf
8 it is part of my beliefs thay a christion sad go out and tal all the nations a bout the good news of jesus
so i hope you do not stil fill i poush my beliefs on pipol.

#356145 - 03/10/11 06:51 PM Re: if you fill i poush my beliefs please read this [Re: TOM2]
TheBobcatAgain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: AZ, U.S.A.
You've never pushed your beliefs on me, bro.

I applaud your sensitivity to others' beliefs. Good for you, Tom! smile

Bobcat

#356374 - 03/13/11 05:58 AM Re: if you fill i poush my beliefs please read this [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
I am cool with that Tom you never know when u post something or put out a link and it will help someone.

Michael joseph

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

#356438 - 03/13/11 07:03 PM Re: if you fill i poush my beliefs please read this [Re: TOM2]
Rusty563 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Anywhere, USA
Tom,

It's okay to share your beliefs. Don't stop. You never know. Someone might need to read what you have posted and it could change their life.

Peace, Rusty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDOkMSf-F14

#356455 - 03/13/11 08:53 PM Re: if you fill i poush my beliefs please read this [Re: Rusty563]
mrwhiskers Offline

Hey Tom.... im ok with ur posts bro... some have help me , thanks for sharing..

#428234 - 03/16/13 02:35 PM Re: if you fill i poush my beliefs please read this [Re: TOM2]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
Never had a problem with what you post Tom. smile

#428236 - 03/16/13 04:04 PM Re: if you fill i poush my beliefs please read this [Re: TOM2]
toysoldier Offline

Loc: Texas
Just do what the Lord put's on Your Heart Tom, and everything else will work it self out in good time..

Bit by bit Torn apart We never win But the battle wages on
For toy soldiers!

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.