Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (44), CP4 (24), EddieMi (46), EddieT (46), hemi1024 (54), Kage (70), kdj_74 (40), Knightswhitehart (49), otlhouston (47), TX_Space (47), VirtualBman (50)
Who's Online
4 registered (woodenshoes, 3 invisible), 27 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63802 Topics
445524 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#356060 - 03/09/11 10:40 PM Ready to be done...
Fissy Tsickens Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Bassett, Virginia
confused

So I'm driving to work the other day, and the car radio starts playing "Imagine." I got to thinking about John Lennon and his murder. After he was shot, Yoko cradled his head in her lap as the police car rushed them to the hospital, where he was DOA. And I'm thinking that wouldn't be half bad; someone shoots me, so I don't have to blame myself, then my wife cradles my head in her lap and comforts me as I just drift off.

It could happen tomorrow, and in fact I'd probably welcome it. I'd like to leave before I do something else that would hurt and betray my wife. I'd like to know she still loves me when I leave this place. Just don't know how much longer I can keep this up, fighting these urges, and risking my health, career, and most importantly family.

IDK. I'm not suicidal; I just want relief. Anyway, just thinking about stuff...

Peace,

John

About a home Iíll never see

It may sound absurd...but donít be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but wonít you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
Itís not easy to be me

#356068 - 03/09/11 11:08 PM Re: Ready to be done... [Re: Fissy Tsickens]
RecoveryReady1 Offline

It all sounds good except for the shooting and the DOA part.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.