Newest Members
FredM88, Vermona, Jas52, oliviaavaxj, biboy24
12109 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
2 registered (CafeMan, I Want 2 Thrive), 46 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12109 Members
73 Forums
62492 Topics
437999 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#355882 - 03/08/11 06:05 AM Self-Care, Saunas, and Sperm Count
learning2remember Offline

Loc: Europe
This is a self-care issue for me. One way I wish I could take care of myself might not be advisable, and I wonder if somebody out there (probably a urologist) can share some information.

Hey. I have found that about half an hour in an infrasauna set at 30-35C helps me relax, and sweat things out. I know that high temperatures in saunas can lower sperm count. It's hard to find specific guidelines, though. The only thing I see online is "If you are trying to conceive, avoid jacuzzi's and saunas." 30-35 C isn't hotter than what a lot of people live in though.

Anybody know specific temperatures that are too high? Any info would help. Thanks

#355923 - 03/08/11 02:00 PM Re: Self-Care, Saunas, and Sperm Count [Re: learning2remember]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
I don't have any advise about saunas..per sey

But...as far as being fertile is concerned...I will say that I was born with herniated testicals (I had one brought down and the other removed...due to a fear a fear of cancer)...

My sperm count was ridiculasly low...and still I managed...(it only takes one dude).

Shoot High Aim Low (Yes)

island

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.