Wow, all of this support means so much. I did talk to this person tonight and it probably could have been handled a much better way. However, I think if someone would have said boo or hello at that time, I would have had the same reaction. There was just way too much going on and the site or sound of anyone was enough to make me go bonkers. I hate those times... I really hate those times.

Thank you sooooo much for what you said. When the site ended, it ended in a very painful way. Not a way that I wanted and to hear that it was a light house, you brought a smile to my face. I've definately go the emotional/support life jacket on... thanks!

I read this while at work today and it sort of dropped me dead in my tracks. I know you are definately right on this and in the midst of the fog, I have gotten where I could not see the lights. Thanks for wiping the windows for me so I could see the lights up ahead.

Very wise, very true,,, I shall listen to what you say. It isn't easy for sure, but you hit the nail.

A tropical island... heheheee I live in florida. thank you .... thank you.....

Yes a lot to handle... this year was a little tougher I think because everything keeps reminding me of what my mom cooked and did during the holidays.. I wish it would get easier and maybe with some more time it will.

Once again, thank you to everyone for your support. It truly means a lot to me.

In order to journey to new worlds, we must first be willing to lose site of the shore.

The Mind Body Thoughts Blog

Check out my relaxing piano music from the heart!