Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 57 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63121 Topics
441410 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 24 of 39 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 >
Topic Options
#356017 - 03/09/11 12:30 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

I am sorry to report today that a victim of Dr. Ayres has died. His name was Mark; he was 44; and was the father of two children. He was a talented pianist and could play anything from ear.

Mark's life went into a downward spiral after Ayres was arrested in 2007. He had several DUI's; got divorced and spent time in jail for drunk driving.

Although Mark never liked to talk about the abuse at the hand of Ayres, the pain and anguish in his voice was ever-present and it would haunt me for days after I spoke to him.

This is the third Ayres victim I know of who has died. One named Alan died in a motorcycle crash in 2005 not long after writing a tragic email saying that no one was going to help the Ayres victims.

Mark himself told me three years ago that he had a death wish. I am just so angry that it has come true. If there are any Ayres victims reading this, please, please, don't end up like Mark and Alan.

I know you most likely distrust therapists, but there are some good ones out there. A compassionate therapist can help you through your grief.

http://williamayreswatch.blogspot.com/2011/03/mark-doe-in-memoriam.html

Edited by pluckmemory (03/09/11 12:44 PM)

#356209 - 03/11/11 12:50 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

Trial to determine Ayres' mental competency has been set for June 6, 2011.

Remember- this is not the criminal retrial. Despite the evaluations of two doctors that Ayres is competent to stand trial, his lawyer is requesting this mental competency trial.

Details here:
http://williamayreswatch.blogspot.co...ncy-trial.html

Edited by pluckmemory (03/11/11 12:50 PM)

#357102 - 03/19/11 11:07 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

Today I went to a memorial party for Mark Doe, the Ayres victim who died a few weeks ago. I had always suspected that the abuse of Mark by Ayres was worse than what we have heard from other victims.

Today, this was confirmed by one of Mark's oldest childhood friends. She told me, in tears, what Ayres had done to Mark. If only Mark had been able to reveal this to the police. If he had, Ayres would not be out in bail but would be in jail. She did tell me that Mark said that Ayres bargained with Mark: "If you let me do this to you, then I will make sure you won't go to juvenile hall, or I won't tell your parents about the things you've done."

The friend was in pain as she described what Mark had told her about the abuse.

Mark's emotional state was very tied to a conviction of Ayres. Shame on the San Mateo District Attorney's office for failing do do their job on what was supposed to be a slam dunk case the first time around.

Mark is the third Ayres victim to die- that we know of.

I wish I could go into the details of the abuse but I must be prudent. But all you have to do is just imagine the worst. Then you get the picture of what Ayres did to Mark Doe.

#358090 - 03/30/11 01:07 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

A man has just come forward to say that he was molested by a prominent child psychiatrist who worked at Judge Baker and Children's Hospital in Boston from 1947 to 1974. This victim was molested in 1949. I can't can't name the doctor (who is deceased) until the victim gives me the go-ahead.

This child psychiatrist was at Judge Baker with Ayres and later with Don Rife, who was busted in three states for molesting boys.

#358095 - 03/30/11 02:05 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: pluckmemory
A man has just come forward to say that he was molested by a prominent child psychiatrist who worked at Judge Baker and Children's Hospital in Boston from 1947 to 1974. This victim was molested in 1949. I can't can't name the doctor (who is deceased) until the victim gives me the go-ahead.

This child psychiatrist was at Judge Baker with Ayres and later with Don Rife, who was busted in three states for molesting boys.

This man is in the age range to have been the doctor at the boy scout camp.

Allen

#358107 - 03/30/11 04:16 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pufferfish]
pluckmemory Offline

This doctor was born in 1906 and died in 1996.

#358139 - 03/30/11 10:14 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Would you be able to provide me the name in a non-public fashion, such as a PM?

Is there any evidence that he might have spent time in the Washington D.C. area?

Allen

#358144 - 03/30/11 11:04 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pufferfish]
pluckmemory Offline

Allen: I just sent you a private message.

#358151 - 03/31/11 12:09 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank you.

I don't think he's the one. But I appreciate your help.

Allen

#358159 - 03/31/11 01:10 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

I sent an email to the Maryland Board of Physicians concerning Frontera registering his "MD" domain four months after he had his license revoked.

mbpmail@rcn.com

Also, for those who are outraged by this, you can contact Baltimore Sun reporter Meredith Cohn: mcohn@baltsun.com

Jason League, the prosecutor in the Maryland State's Attorney's office who was investigating Frontera last year. jleague@baltimorecountymd.gov

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...8112#Post358112

OK - Since he was in Baltimore Maryland, that was a relatively close distance to the boy scout camp where the camp doctor in question was in 1951.

So, at this time he seems to have been in the area at the time in question. If I could only see a picture...

Allen

Edited by pufferfish (03/31/11 01:30 AM)

Page 24 of 39 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.