Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
3 registered (caesar14, 1islandboy, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443292 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 21 of 39 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 >
Topic Options
#340741 - 09/24/10 03:42 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: JustScott]
pluckmemory Offline

At a hearing for Ayres back on June 10, 2010, the prosecutor Melissa Mckowan said to the parents of the victims, "Who knows what his Dr. has told him about his life expectancy? Maybe he can avoid jail altogether by using delaying
tactic
s?"

Several parents reported that it appeared that the prosecutor does hope Ayres dies before he is brought to justice.

There really needs to be an organized protest about the failures of this prosecutor and the San Mateo County's office to put up any of a fight and not to put together a good case for the first trial.

Edited by pluckmemory (09/24/10 03:42 PM)

#340760 - 09/24/10 07:07 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
If you read about the Portugese orphan sex racket, its scary.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#340838 - 09/26/10 06:26 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: JustScott]
pluckmemory Offline

Ayres' lawyer needs "more testing" for dementia or Alzheimer's.
His lawyer has already tried this ploy and it didn't work. Two doctors have found Ayres mentally competent to stand trial. Why the prosecutor didn't ask for proof this time is beyond me. She doesn't seem to want to really try this case.

From the San Mateo County Times today:

Competency trial for San Mateo child psychiatrist to start next year

By Joshua Melvin
San Mateo County Times
Posted: 09/25/2010 04:46:37 PM PDT
Updated: 09/25/2010 10:35:57 PM PDT

REDWOOD CITY -- The trial over whether a once-prominent San Mateo child psychiatrist is mentally healthy enough to be prosecuted on charges he molested his young patients won't start until next year, a prosecutor said Friday.

Dr. William Ayres' attorney has asked to delay the competency trial, which was slated to start Oct. 4, because his client might be suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's disease and further testing is needed, said Chief Deputy District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe. The new start date is Jan. 10. Defense attorney Jonathan McDougall has declined to discuss the case.

Read more here:http://www.mercurynews.com/san-mateo-county/ci_16174462

He's only 78. He's not that old. About the same age as Roman Polanski. And infinitely younger than that 90 year old Cleveland Nazi they deported back to Germany for a trial.

The parents need to hire a private investigator to tail Ayres. It's the only way to catch him in his lies.

Edited by pluckmemory (09/26/10 06:26 AM)

#340990 - 09/28/10 05:34 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: JustScott]
pluckmemory Offline

Salon came out with a story on the endless delays in the Ayres case yesterday.
"How to Have a Successful Career as a Pedophile in California"
http://open.salon.com/blog/bonnie_russel...y_back/comment#

#344316 - 11/06/10 11:18 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

I know a couple of Ayres victims who don't like the Oprah Winfrey show. Still, she did a good show yesterday called "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward" and I hope they watch this. I notice that one of the 200 men said he was molested by a doctor.

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Full-Episode-200-Adult-Men-Who-Were-Molested-Come-Forward-Video

Part II Friday November 12: "How Men's Abuse Affects the Women in Their Life"

#346956 - 12/03/10 07:58 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: JustScott]
pluckmemory Offline

Bizarre coincidence: : In Philadelphia, a priest named William Ayres was just removed from his parrish on allegations that he molested a boy.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/local...llegation.html

Edited by pluckmemory (12/03/10 07:58 AM)

#350349 - 01/11/11 08:37 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: JustScott]
pluckmemory Offline

Trial to determine Ayres' mental competency, which was to start next week, is on hold because one of the doctors who declared him mentally competent, has now changed his mind.

"Dementia puts Ayres case in jeopardy"

http://www.mercurynews.com/san-mateo-county/ci_17061715

This could all been have avoided had the prosecution done their job right in the first trial. It was a slam dunk.

Since Ayres was arrested in 2007, a number of pedophile doctors from around the country have been tried and convicted.

Edited by pluckmemory (01/11/11 08:38 AM)

#350356 - 01/11/11 09:49 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
They now are having a trial to determine if the doc is competent to stand trial. I woner if the prosecutor is competent to go to trial.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#350357 - 01/11/11 10:06 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: catfish86]
pluckmemory Offline

Many are doubting whether the prosecutor is competent to go to trial.

If the prosecutor had done her homework in the first trial and brought on witnesses from the only place where Ayres trained in child psychiatry, at Judge Baker in Boston, to state that child psychiatrists were never permitted to touch children in any shape or form in therapy sessions, the prosecutor would have had a conviction. And we wouldn't be going through this joke of a mental competency trial now.

Right after Ayres was arrested, one of Ayres' former medical partners told both the prosecutor and the San Francisco Chronicle that Ayres had told him that he had been trained to give genital exams to boys in therapy during his training in Boston.

The prosecutor failed to investigate and never bothered to look at how Ayres was trained. As a result, all of the jurors in the first trial believed that Ayres was trained to give genital exams to boys in therapy. Hence, a mistrial.

And yet: the prosecutor had the audacity to call up a child psychiatrist who was a prosecution witness at the first trial and tell her that she blamed the witness for losing the trial !!!!!!!

The prosecutor is also known for doing things like interviewing witnesses at the very last minute before a trial.

Word is that the defense for Ayres' in this mental competency trial is very organized and has lined up at least seven witnesses. Word is the prosecutor only has two.

Edited by pluckmemory (01/11/11 10:07 AM)

#350428 - 01/12/11 01:28 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

The Websleuths blog is reporting some very questionable behavior by the Ayres prosecutor:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105573&page=19

Page 21 of 39 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.