Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
5 registered (YYZGIRL, woodenshoes, Tiger1982, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63575 Topics
444168 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#353026 - 02/07/11 08:43 PM Deep
Marinan Offline

Deep darkness in my spirit
Wailing death comes
From within not without
What has become of me
That I can't bleed anymore
What has become of me
That I can't breathe anymore
Deep darkness has touched my spirit
Corrupting what was never born
Into becoming that which should never be

#353093 - 02/08/11 11:20 AM Re: Deep [Re: Marinan]
mike13 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California USA
Marinan thanks again for sharing this at RT last night. I amazed at how you were able to capture every thought every emotion that I was going through as I was waiting to die. I remember running the calulations in my head about how much blood I must have lost at the site of the attack. How much blood I must have lost while they were taking my body to the dumpster and I could see very well how much blood I had lost in the dumpster. I remember thinking this should do it. I should stop breathing in the next few moments and then it will be done. I wont have to live with what has become of me. Then I had to get all noble and worry about my mom, just kidding. I wonder if I knew inside that the request for those extra few minutes was going to cancel my reservation on the glory express. I have cursed myself for not dying for all these years, but now I am beginning to see the wisdom behind what has happened. Thanks for giving me perspective Mike

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.