Newest Members
fromone2another, lbartgis, micro44, m75, scorpus
12702 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob BlueSky (66), Brant (54), Happenstance (46), jimminy (27), keeper (49), MischievousSpirit (40), skooter27 (31), vbalfour (61), whancrar (49)
Who's Online
3 registered (target687, 2 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12702 Members
75 Forums
65317 Topics
456819 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#353026 - 02/07/11 08:43 PM Deep
Marinan Offline

Deep darkness in my spirit
Wailing death comes
From within not without
What has become of me
That I can't bleed anymore
What has become of me
That I can't breathe anymore
Deep darkness has touched my spirit
Corrupting what was never born
Into becoming that which should never be

#353093 - 02/08/11 11:20 AM Re: Deep [Re: Marinan]
mike13 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California USA
Marinan thanks again for sharing this at RT last night. I amazed at how you were able to capture every thought every emotion that I was going through as I was waiting to die. I remember running the calulations in my head about how much blood I must have lost at the site of the attack. How much blood I must have lost while they were taking my body to the dumpster and I could see very well how much blood I had lost in the dumpster. I remember thinking this should do it. I should stop breathing in the next few moments and then it will be done. I wont have to live with what has become of me. Then I had to get all noble and worry about my mom, just kidding. I wonder if I knew inside that the request for those extra few minutes was going to cancel my reservation on the glory express. I have cursed myself for not dying for all these years, but now I am beginning to see the wisdom behind what has happened. Thanks for giving me perspective Mike

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.