Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
1 registered (Hopein14), 20 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63171 Topics
441739 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#35249 - 04/04/05 09:39 PM Still Looking For Male Survivor Resources In Ulster County, NY
TG Offline

Loc: Highland, NY
I'm still looking for resources for Male Survivors Resources in Ulster County, NY.

I posted a similar message almost a year ago onto the old message board and someone from some mental health department in Ulster county left me an e-mail messgae that they were trying to organize a men's group but were waitng on the funding...

I moved and lost that persons telephones number. If there is some kind of program in Ulster county, I'd like to re-connect with that gentleman if possible.

Is there any update or news on that.

Is/Are there any Male survivor type therapy groups, counselling, 12 Step programs in Ulster or Dutchess counties?

I'd also like to connect with any qualified therapist that is expert in Childhood Trauma, Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, and might know something about EMDR as a technique for dealing with PTSS.

I've been trying unsuccessfully to get help for 3 years in Ulster county....

Please I need help ASAP!!!!

TG

#35250 - 04/05/05 01:47 AM Re: Still Looking For Male Survivor Resources In Ulster County, NY
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
Hey TG, I have an idea who you can call. I'll send you a PM.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.