Newest Members
Jerone, teba, Serpenta, mojo, James M
12114 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
1 registered (don64), 44 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12114 Members
73 Forums
62510 Topics
438087 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#352285 - 01/29/11 08:49 AM THANK YOU!!!!
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
i want to say thank you to everyone for giving me a more positive birthday experience...

i know that i've talked about this a lot about how this is a rough time of year for me and how it makes me extra sensitive, crabby and easily to fly off the handle....

i can't even begin to express to all of you how much all of you have touched my heart so far this birthday weekend for me...

you have helped to restore my faith in believing that i can have a HAPPY birthday instead of dreadful ones....

thanks to all of you for coming out to the online party last night. sorry that i was off and on and wasn't there for all of it. if i missed anyone that stopped by, i apologize for it but i truly appreciate you for stopping by to be a part of it.

thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes. the birthday poems. the singing of happy birthday, the pictures of cakes, an actual cake that was sent to me, cards and all over well wishes...

i haven't been this overwhelmed with joy in quite a while and i've got all of you here to thank for it...

thank you from all of my heart for making this a speacial birthday weekend for me... i will definitely cherish it!!

love all of you...

todd/obi

my story

my vlog

#352310 - 01/29/11 03:35 PM Re: THANK YOU!!!! [Re: Obi]
charty Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Sorry I missed it, but I hope your birthday weekend continues to bring you joy, and I hope that carries on throughout the rest of the year. You deserve to be happy. Happy Birthday.

Callen

#352358 - 01/30/11 01:55 AM Re: THANK YOU!!!! [Re: charty]
Daniel_forgotten Offline

happy b day and it makes me happy that you are happy

#352381 - 01/30/11 01:55 PM Re: THANK YOU!!!! [Re: Daniel_forgotten]
mrwhiskers Offline

Yeah,yeah!!!!
Todd is happy, isnt that fantastic,

U rock bro

smile
HUgs G

#352403 - 01/30/11 05:12 PM Re: THANK YOU!!!! [Re: mrwhiskers]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
of course i rock... i'm friggin' obi!!! LOL.. :):D

my story

my vlog

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.