Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Healer (53), Kilo (21), sdsjr (40), surfdude (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, pattom, 1 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63373 Topics
443143 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#350792 - 01/14/11 09:49 PM Remy vs. Pederest FINAL ROUND
h.beat,h.break Offline

Loc: New York
Alright, day 2. My perp is still sending me text messages about how I'm a fag liar and I need to die of AIDS and that he's glad that I was abused. This I can actually take because I know he's full of shit and ain't got nothing to prove he didn't do. So, I guess, in my family, it's a double sided coin. But I don't think anyone wants to go to therapy every weekend at 7am and falsify a sexual abuse story.

That aside, he sent me a text message (aside from the one's that questioned my manhood and girliness blah blah blah) about how I should go and call the cops and get them in on it. Take a lie detector test and we can see who is telling the truth. Now, my pederest brother has always bluffed when we were kids and he's always done it when he was against the ropes. He wants me to go to the authorities and he wants to come up and take a lie detector test. Thing is, my brothers a officer and he actually did set up a lie detector test for us. But he had told me that Sean wouldn't be able to come up because he was on dialysis.

I would love to call his bluff (the last resort of a coward) but I honestly don't have time to bullshit around when I know that he did it. The test is for him anyway. Not me. I'm not gonna strap myself in and take it. HE'S gonna take it to see if he didn't force his brother, another boy, to give him oral sex. But he'll ask me what I have to be afraid of and shit like that. I don't have time for these games and I don't wanna deal with his guilty conscience. He even tried to intercept our younger sister and told her that I was gonna call and say that "Sean sexually abused me". So, when I sent a text he had written about me being a fagget and how I should die and how I have sprem (he spelled this wrong too) in my colon, he response was "if he didn't do it why is he so venomous about it?" DONE!!! He sunk his own battleship right there.

I really don't want authorities involved, but after yesterday and today it's becoming more clear to me that I have finally gained the control that I had lost to him all those years ago. This isn't about who I slept with, what I look at on my laptop, how I lied as a kid (really? what kid doesn't lie?), what toys I played with or whatever. This is about you sexually abusing me. It is a fact and not something I magically came up with to get back at him. There is nothing to debate or argue about. Our perps are cowards and no accolade, sexy ass woman (or dude), cute babies, money or fly shit is gonna absolve them of what they took from us. My brother is shaking in his boots and he'll be shaking even more because I already sent the messages he sent me through Facebook. Again, like yesterday, I am ALL GREEN.

#350796 - 01/14/11 10:05 PM Re: Remy vs. Pederest FINAL ROUND [Re: h.beat,h.break]
tommyb Offline

Loc: American South

#350815 - 01/15/11 04:16 AM Re: Remy vs. Pederest FINAL ROUND [Re: tommyb]
diamondheart Offline

Loc: Michigan
it is always so tough, when someone comes at you with so much venom especially someone who has caused you harm... hang in there...

im sure you know this, but you can block profiles on facebook... so that they can't see yours or send you messages...

and I believe on some carriers you can block numbers, etc...

http://itismytimetoshine.wordpress.com

#352360 - 01/30/11 03:53 AM Re: Remy vs. Pederest FINAL ROUND [Re: diamondheart]
goodbyehorses Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern California
Man I can feel the heat in that post. We all have your back Remy! Never fall for a cowards bluff.

I believe it is illegal to verbally assault someone through Facebook, called cyber-bullying, and the evidence is all there. You could add that to your arsenal.

You sound like you are on a good one. Stay strong and don't back down. He wants you to be weak, to take the shame & blame, this time its going to backfire on him.

""Our perps are cowards and no accolade, sexy ass woman (or dude), cute babies, money or fly shit is gonna absolve them of what they took from us""

Love that line. You are a G, dogg.

#352369 - 01/30/11 10:59 AM Re: Remy vs. Pederest FINAL ROUND [Re: goodbyehorses]
Daniel_forgotten Offline

ough Remy,i want to beat up that mtf so badly
stand in there bud, you're way stronger than him n he's gonna taste it

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.