Newest Members
Jerone, teba, Serpenta, mojo, James M
12114 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
3 registered (royjay, pufferfish, atari_kid86), 71 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12114 Members
73 Forums
62504 Topics
438065 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#352365 - 01/30/11 09:56 AM Can I post this information on this site?
DarkHadou Offline

I have an account for a instant messenger which also has the option of using a microphone. Someone just started a chat room for survivors and we are looking for more to join. But in order to do that, I must be able to post the information about it, like the chat room and my username.

#352386 - 01/30/11 02:43 PM Re: Can I post this information on this site? [Re: DarkHadou]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

DarkKadou,

The goal of MaleSurvivor is to provide a place of safety for the community of survivors who choose to use this resource. This is the internet and as everyone knows not everyone on the web has honorable intentions. For that reason the MaleSurvivor website does not permit postings containing personal contact information that leads to off site locations.

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.